Chapter 530

A white flower rose up in Ling Zerui's hand, and he popped it out lightly. As it gradually approached the planet, a force absorbed the surrounding spiritual energy and gradually grew stronger, and the speed became faster and faster.

Chu Yi curled his lips and muttered: "What a girly move..."

Although his voice was low, no one could clearly hear what kind of people were present.

Ling Zerui glanced at him indifferently: "As long as the power is not strong enough."

"How do you divert this kind of moment to find trouble? You are no longer a child, you must know how to take the overall situation into consideration." Zhang Lu said speechlessly. Chu Yi stopped talking. Didn't he usually not do anything? I have to take action now so I can say a few more words.

However, he is not ignorant, and now he knows enough is enough.

Ling Zerui's ice flower became faster and faster, and fell into the crack where the bird's head was.

Soon, the movements of the nine bird heads began to stiffen, and then a layer of ice slowly formed.

"Brother Ze Rui's power has increased a lot, congratulations!" Wu Xuantian congratulated him.

With a faint smile on his face, Ling Zerui looked at Chu Yi with his teeth itching.

After Ling Zerui's attack power froze the nine heads of the Nine-headed Demon Luan, it gradually froze the ground as well.

Some of the Shadow Clan suddenly found themselves able to move at this moment!

"I can move!" A shadow clan member shouted loudly, and the people around him also reacted!

All the shadow tribes quickly took out their flying spiritual weapons and flew away into the distance! Stay away from this place of right and wrong.

"Have all these shadow tribes run away? Are they not going to welcome their great god?" Chu Yi taunted him at the right time.

"Stop talking, let's take a closer look. The Nine-Headed Demon Luan is currently in its weak stage. It's a good opportunity for us to attack!" The flying spiritual weapon quickly stepped forward.

At this moment, the ice that had frozen the nine bird heads cracked quickly! Nine bird heads broke free!

"Membrane-" several calls came out one after another! The Nine-Headed Demon Luan was surprisingly angry!

Who is ruining his good deeds here?

The nine heads of the Nine-Headed Demon Luan looked in the same direction one after another! I saw the spaceships of several Domain Lords in the Thousand Birds Star Territory!

"It's you! You actually ruined my big event!" It was not the nine bird heads who spoke! But it is the clone of the Nine-headed Demon Luan that has been suspended in mid-air.

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan Xihuang, who originally wanted to regain some strength by eating some Shadow Clan, did not expect that someone would come out to disrupt the situation! Very angry at the moment!

It was this group of people who ruined his good deeds time and time again!

Just when the Nine Birds returned to normal operations, several domain masters on the flying spiritual weapon felt the strange feeling just now.

"Hey! It seems that the effect of the spiritual pattern has not been broken! What should I do?" Chu Yi is the one who pilots the flying spiritual weapon. Now the flying spiritual weapon is a little unruly.

"Let's go out." After Wu Xuantian finished speaking, he took the lead in taking out the flying spiritual weapon.

Ling Zerui and Zhang Lu also followed him out.