Chapter 414 Meeting the Elementalist

After asking about how to obtain a local identity, Wan Xiangxiang decided to go back to the city with Mu Yu to get an identity first, and then go out to pick the person up.

As for not spending spiritual crystals to buy resident status for Guan Lingyuan and others, he also had his own considerations.

The spiritual crystal is only one aspect of it, and the other aspect is that he is not familiar with these people, and the status of slaves can better restrain their actions.

Wan Xiangxiang didn’t expect that just after he had spent spiritual crystals to buy these people’s identities, they would then switch to someone else’s sect!

Therefore, it is currently the most appropriate approach to name the six Guan Lingyuan as slaves. As for the news about the sign, it’s best to wait until we enter the city first before considering it.

Wan Xiangxiang returned to the team and explained the detailed rules here to everyone.

Wanli sighed: "Elemental master!" It sounds very high-end and classy! It must be awesome! What attack methods do elemental masters have? "

Wan Xiangxiang didn't have time to ask, how could he know so much.

Mu Qing guessed: "Perhaps superhumans can also summon metal, wood, water, fire, earth and other attack types!"

"What is a light collector?" Wanli had a new question, "It seems that the status of this light collector is higher than that of an elementalist!"

Wan Xiangxiang saw that the two did not get back to the topic, so he interjected: "There is nothing to guess. Let's wait until we all obtain resident status and then find out more about this 'high-end and elegant cultivation system'!"

Everyone fell silent, waiting for Wan Xiangxiang's next instructions.

Wan Liangxiang said: "My decision is this. Mu Qing and I will go in and get our identities for the time being, and then we will come out to meet you."

In response to Wan Lingliang's opinions, everyone agreed that it was feasible.

However, this place was too close to the city. If he and Mu Qing were not here, they might be captured and used as slaves within a few days of returning to the Star Realm.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing: "Let Maomao come out and help take care of them. Don't wait until we come back to find that these people are gone."

Maomao was left behind by Mu Yu.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to keep the spider, but the spider fell asleep after killing the dream-eating spider last time. Presumably, when he woke up again, his strength would definitely increase again.

Guan Lingyuan and the others, who just heard "Maomao" but didn't know what it was, looked a little weird after seeing that Maomao was actually a plant. They didn't expect that their dignified saint-level superpowers would actually be reduced to relying on a plant. Plants for protection.

Wanli and Gao Qi accepted it well. They had already met Maomao, and Wanli was chatting with Maomao. After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu showed their strength, they entered through the city gate openly.

The few people on Wanli's side were still lingering in place.

Wanli: "Maomao, what are you doing now?"

Maomao: "Whatever the master's cultivation level is, I will cultivate it as well."

Wan Li: "Then what kind of cultivation level does Mu Yu have?"

Maomao: "The master is in the bone condensation realm."

Wan Li: "Is the Bone Condensation Realm powerful?"