Chapter 561 Construction

The next day, Wan Xiangxiang called Mu Qing, intending to take a look at the group of free laborers who had been recruited.

Mu Qing was idle, so he followed Wan Xiangxiang to point out the free labor.

The two entered another planet through the teleportation spirit pattern. This place has not been named yet. Wan Xiangxiang and others temporarily turned this planet into a breeding base.

Of course, this is all for the coolies, who secretly call this planet a mine.

A group of development coolies appeared in the mine!

very suitable!

The arrival of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing caused a lot of excitement.

Several Territory Lords in the God Realm rarely appear in front of people, and most people in the Thousand Birds Star Territory will never see the Territory Lord in their lifetime.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing, who were regarded as equal to the domain masters, appeared, they were surrounded by their peers.

Everyone was excitedly waiting for Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's words.

One of the main purposes of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's visit this time was to provide guidance on the skills of these people.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the weapon refining department first.

After Wan Xiangxiang gave some advice on how to improve the success rate of the refining, he took out some low-grade materials for these people to learn to refine. The refining master who can refine the higher purity materials usually has a higher success rate.

Wan Xiangxiang was talking eloquently in front of everyone. He was the only thirteenth-level weapon refiner in the Qiandori Star Region, and his words were regarded as gods!

Now is the time to start. Wan Xiangxiang has not divided their levels too much. Everyone is refining materials of the same level.

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang will select a group of people with the lowest success rate and eliminate them.

After walking around the Weapon Refining Department, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the Spirit Pattern Department.

Let everyone write down the initial spiritual patterns, and then start learning to combine the initial spiritual patterns.

In this aspect, Wan Xiangxiang requires the flexibility of these people. There is no future for spiritual pattern masters who can only memorize by rote!

Therefore, the task given to them by Wan Xiangxiang is to arrange the spiritual pattern combinations with the initial spiritual patterns. The more, the better. Those with too few will be eliminated first by Wan Xiangxiang.

Next, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the alchemy department. Mu Qing's inheritance had a lot to teach, and Mu Qing learned some essentials for controlling spiritual and spiritual power.

Of course, these are all theories, and Mu Qing rarely relies on theory when refining alchemy! So what he talks about is the knowledge left by the predecessors.

However, this knowledge is rare knowledge for the interstellar people.

After leaving a room of admiration, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the training department again.

Mu Qing said: "This department is very important! I will personally take them to farm and plant trees!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Mu Qing actually distributed a lot of seeds to these people and asked each of these cultivators to choose a piece of land, and then everyone would plant grass, vegetables and trees together!