Chapter 551 Return

Everyone's eyes turned to this beauty.

The beauty was trembling a little at the sight, and stammered: "I, I am Zeng Fei." Kong Chen's eyes widened, and he said with some disbelief: "You are actually that damn fat man?!"

Zeng Fei was so angry that his face turned red! But he didn't dare to refute anything.

Zeng Fei's blushing face made him look even more beautiful.

Wan Hong and others did not know the ins and outs of this matter. Mu Qing clicked his tongue and said: "Sure enough, fat people are all potential stocks! If you get fat or lose weight, you will be a different person."

Kong Chen said: "Why are you like this? You look like a beggar." After saying that, he was still looking at him up and down.

Zeng Fei was so angry that he snorted: "You have the nerve to ask me! I haven't eaten for half a month, can I not be so hungry?!"

Kong Chen pointed him to a place without asking anyone to bring him some food!

He just endured hunger for half a month in a room! They all survived by drinking water! Although the spirit refiner can absorb spiritual energy and will not die if he does not eat, he has not entered a state of retreat and practice. If he does not eat, he will be hungry and consumed!

If he hadn't been afraid that he would be beaten again and sent back if he went out, he would have run away long ago!

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Kong Chen and said, "Kong Chen, this is a bit unkind of you. Even if you are a bit resentful, starving for half a month seems a bit too much."

Kong Chen said helplessly: "I didn't say not to feed him!" He just didn't give any special instructions.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Okay, let's give him something to eat first, then we can leave after packing up."

"Oh!" Kong Chen responded quickly, taking out some food and water from his space ring for Kong Chen to eat.

Zeng Fei's eyes seemed to glow red when he saw the food! He grabbed it and wolfed it down.

Kong Chen was still complaining: "Don't you put some food in the space ring? You look so sloppy, and you don't even know how to change your clothes! It's been half a month since this!"

Zeng Fei kept moving his mouth, leaving Kong Chen with a blank stare.

He was beaten up, and the storage space on his body had already been taken away by those people! Where are the clothes and food? Hadn't all the belongings he had saved over the years been looted? If it weren't for the balance of some spiritual crystals in his account, he would probably become the most pauper in the entire galaxy!

Thinking that all his wealth had been taken away, Zeng Fei couldn't help feeling sad and squeezed out two drops of cat urine.

The beauty shed tears, and Kong Chen swallowed subconsciously.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Okay, let's get ready to go."

The circles and squares formed a large spaceship, and everyone boarded one after another.

Zeng Fei didn't know what to do for a moment. He couldn't follow them up, nor could he stay by himself. Seeing the number of people here gradually decreasing, he could only stay where he was and stare.

If he went out now, he would definitely be laughed at by those outside, and he might even be ostracized everywhere.

Zeng Fei's eyebrows were twisted into the Chinese character "Chuan". Before he could think of a way to get the best of both worlds, Kong Chen pushed him onto the spaceship: "Hurry up! Don't wait any longer!"