Chapter 460 The Demolition Duo

Wan Xiangxiang immediately collected the things in the refining room and ran outside!

At this time, Yuanyuan and Fangfang also ran out of the house.

When they saw that the other houses were normal, only the one in front of them was shaking, and the rest of the people on the farm were also attracted by the movement here.

A large amount of spiritual energy gathered in the direction of the villa. The violent tremors lasted for less than three minutes. Just when they thought the situation was about to end, the house collapsed under everyone's gaze...

Collapsed...

Already...

Wanli exclaimed: "I'll go! What new way is this? Destroy the house?!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

If the guess is correct, it should be related to Mu Qing's promotion. Mu Qing has been in seclusion for a long time, and now it is almost time to come out.

as expected! After the dust cleared, the original location of the house was replaced by a towering tree.

Wan Xiangxiang wiped away cold sweat, Mu Yu advanced to a higher level and even demolished the house...

The noise of Mu Qing's breakthrough was a bit loud, but fortunately, the atmosphere of the riot was blocked by the farm's protective measures, so it would not attract other outsiders, thus reducing a lot of possible trouble.

After everyone ate dust beside the ruins for two hours, Mu Qing finally showed signs of success in promotion.

Wan Xiangxiang seemed to have thought of something, and hurriedly turned around and sent everyone away: "What are you all doing here? No need to work! Go to work, go to work!"

Wan Xiangxiang quickly waved his hands to tell everyone to leave quickly!

Wanli+fen said indifferently: "Two hours have passed, so it shouldn't be long!"

Wan Xiang was speechless. Did he think he didn't know? Didn’t Mu Qing’s clothes all fall into pieces after he was promoted? Do we still want others to see Mu Qing?

"Anyway, you go quickly!" Wan Xiangxiang continued to chase people away.

The other slaves had already left, but Wanli was a little stubborn: "I care about Mu Qing, why are you so petty?"

Gao Qi pulled him: "Let's go, it's just promotion. It's not like you can't advance."

"How can it be the same?" He has never seen a tree advance.

Gao Qi said a few more words to persuade Wanli. When they were about to leave, Mu Qing's promotion over there was coming to an end.

Qiandaomu gradually shrank, and finally turned into a ball of light and shadow.

When Wan Xiangxiang saw that Wan Li and others were still there, he immediately ran up.

Mu Qing had returned to his human form. Although his clothes were in pieces, he used leaves to cover the key parts.

Wan Xiangxiang was also dumbfounded. Is there such an operation?

Well, I was overthinking it. Mu Qing thought of much more than I could...

Wan Xiangxiang took a piece of clothing and came forward to wrap it up.

Wanli went up to watch nervously, wanting to see what changes Mu Qing had undergone after being promoted.

However, Gao Qi grabbed him by the collar and pulled him away.

Gao Qi, who has thousands of echoes in his heart, is quite sensible! I know how to take away this super big light bulb from Mandai! .