Chapter 423 The account is blocked!

Mu Qing saw the person lying next to him and asked lazily: "Is the matter done?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "It's done."

Mu Qing took a sip of watermelon juice: "How many spiritual crystals did you earn?"

"More than 10 million mid-grade spiritual crystals." Wan Xiangxiang motioned to Mumu, asking him to have a cup for himself.

Mumu rolled her eyes, but resignedly poured him a glass of watermelon juice.

Mu Qing's eyes lit up: "That's not far from the 60 million mid-grade spiritual crystals."

"Yes, but it may be difficult to find such a lucrative and effortless job in the future." Wan Xiangxiang also took a sip of watermelon juice and enjoyed it.

Mu Qing asked: "How much can you earn every day in the future?"

"Probably about one million to two million middle-grade spiritual crystals." Wan Xiangxiang replied.

Mu Qing glared: "Then why aren't you going to make money? We haven't collected all our assets yet. Why are you lazy here?"

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at him: "Aren't you lazy too?"

Mu Qing lay down again, took a sip of watermelon juice, and replied: "How can you compare with me!"

Wan Liangxiang looked at him to see what nonsense he could tell.

Mu Qing said with disdain: "You are the one who wants to make money to support your wife and children, and I am the one who has a veteran to make money to support you! How can we compare!"

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath: It makes so much sense and I am speechless? !

"I'm going to work right now!" Wan Xiangxiang jumped up! He held Mu Qing's face and gave her a deep kiss first! After chewing for a few minutes, he left the place and prepared to join the money-making business of refining materials again!

Only Mu Qing was left who was stunned by the kiss.

Wan Xiangxiang arrived on the Star Network again and completed several level six tasks from the task list on the weapon refiner's trading platform. The amount of spiritual crystals he obtained was not high, but it was better than nothing.

Ying Fanyun spent a whole day doing this research. When he contacted Wan Xiangxiang again, it was already noon the next day.

After using the new method summarized by Wan Xiangxiang, he indeed completed the refining of Lu Jing in a short time! Of course, in just one day, he didn't have time to join forces with other materials with the same properties! But it won’t have to take so long when refining Wen Jing in the future.

After Ying Fanyun successfully refined the Lu Jing, he couldn't wait to go to the Star Network to find the great master of weapon refining! He couldn't wait to be praised by the master!

[After a day and night of research and experimentation, I have refined the purity of Lujing to 90! The refining method you provided is really effective! 】

When Wan Xiangxiang saw the sender of the message, he immediately became energetic! The fat sheep is coming!

After experiencing so many demanding employers these days, Wan Xiangxiang misses this generous rich man very much!

Seeing the content of the message sent by the other party, Wan Xiangxiang curled his lips and said: "This guy is so slow, it actually took him a day and a night to refine the Lu Jing." I think it only took him a few hours to refine this thing. The cracking and refining are completed!