Chapter 502 Mu Qing was teleported away

The moment the bell rang, Wan Xiangxiang stood up.

He released the flying spiritual weapon: "Let's go."

The two of them got on the flying spiritual weapon. After a "shu" sound, the flying spiritual weapon stopped in place.

After being chased by the Nine-Headed Demonic Luan last time, he refining the flying spiritual weapon with thousands of sounds. When he was at the same distance as the others, his spiritual energy flying speed was at least as fast as the others. It is about five times that of the equivalent flying spiritual weapon. Of course, this is only the limit speed. If it is in the jungle, this speed is not too advantageous, because the woods will greatly hinder the movement of the flying spiritual weapon.

This time, Wan Xiangxiang flew directly from high in the sky, and the speed was much faster than a few days ago.

There were too many people around him in the past two days, so of course he couldn't go to heaven blatantly! The mark of the Beetle is still on me. Now that the rest of the people have left in the direction they came from before, he naturally has nothing to worry about.

The direction of the bell this time is exactly the opposite direction from the previous bell! Wan Xiangxiang felt that he should be more certain this time. Ten days had passed as everyone was snatching the Beetle mark in full swing.

What started as a snatching game has turned into a fight.

This starts with the transfer of the Beetle imprint.

After a soul refiner with the beetle mark was killed and his mark was transferred to the killer, everyone was a little excited.

Any soul refiner with a beetle mark on his face is the target of many people's pursuit. It's okay for a person to win or lose, but it is unknown whether he will win or lose, but he is being hunted by hundreds of thousands of Xuan Dao realm...

It is almost certain that he will die.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to die, so he and Mu Qing naturally made some disguises.

Not only them, but other people who bear the mark of the Beetle will make some appropriate disguises, but if someone has seen them when they come into contact with the Beetles, then the disguise is not necessarily safe. Soul refiners who originally did not have the mark of the Beetle will also be hunted down.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's flying spiritual weapons are fast. As long as they are in a place where there are not many people, they can quickly travel! Therefore, the two of them had already carried the rest of the soul refiners on their backs, and each of them collected five marks.

Wan Xiangxiang tried his best to ensure that the Beetle marks on both of them were the same, otherwise it would not be a good experience if he and Mu Qing were accidentally separated.

On the twenty-fifth day of the battle for the Beetle imprint.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing encountered a group of pursuers.

There were eight people in total, and because Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing each had seven Beetle marks, they were coveted.

Although the beetle appeared quite often, it couldn't handle the large number of people. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing often didn't arrive at the scene, and the direction of the bell changed again. Therefore, I got a lot less Beetle logos later on.

This time the seven people seemed to have been eyeing them for a long time, and this time they found them and almost ambush the two of them. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing showed no sign of being defeated by the enemy. Not to mention the attack power of the spiritual weapons and spiritual patterns on their bodies, their own force value alone was much higher than that of other Xuan Dao realms. It is not difficult to overcome.