Chapter 515 Wan Xiangxiang's proposal

He decided to discuss the final decision with the rest of the people.

If these shadow tribes are going to attack the city in the near future, then they shouldn't move their positions at this time!

So what is the purpose of what they are doing now?

"Is there any conspiracy behind the Shadow Clan?"

Several people discussed the move of the Shadow Clan in the meeting hall. After some discussion, there was still no conclusion.

Two days later, several people gathered in the meeting hall again. Someone came to report that the exploring team had returned again!

The city lord said: "Let people come in."

It just so happens that everyone is here, so we can listen to the situation together!

The city lord inquires about the situation and progress can be made.

The person who conveyed the news said: "City Lord, according to the description of the scouts in front, the leader of their Shadow Tribe seems to have disappeared this time."

The city lord asked in confusion: "Missing? Are Wu Er missing? What kind of cultivation is the leader?"

The messenger said: "They are from the Shadow Clan of the Xuanzun Realm."

The city lord took a breath!

The other people also looked shocked, if there really is a Shadow Clan in the Xuanzun realm! Then the situation on their side of the human race is very badi

After all, there are no Xuanzun realm soul refiners in their human camp! If the other party comes to fight as a leader, they will have a high chance of defeat! After all, the other party's Xuanzun realm could defeat five or six of them present!

Not to mention that there are also strong men in the Xuan Yi Realm among the Shadow Clan.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing, on the other hand, had dull expressions on their faces, they were in the Xuanzun realm! They just killed one not long ago, so it seemed like there was nothing to make a fuss about!

The city lord said seriously: "If there is any other situation, please tell me one by one!"

Originally, the city lord was thinking of a way to deal with these guardian envoys in order to get more rights back! But if these people are pushed into a hurry now, he may not be able to withstand the offensive of the Xuanzun Realm Shadow Clan!

At this time, he had to let go of his original thoughts.

What happened was that the person responsible for the investigation went to the enemy's camp.

First, there was a quarrel among some of the Shadow Clan, and some people took the gathered Shadow Clan away from the gathering place. Then, more and more Shadow Clan members in the gathering place were taken away from their original place by a mysterious Taoist. land.

The human race sent out soul refiners who were more familiar with the language of the Shadow Star Territory, hiding in the dark to inquire about the situation of the Shadow Clan.

You can probably get some information from their words.

Originally, the Shadow Tribe planned to attack the human race’s base in the near future and completely occupy the Void Insect Star!

For this reason, the above also sent a Xuanzun Realm Shadow Clan down to assist!

The assistance of the Xuanzun Realm will last until three months after the entire planet is attacked!