Chapter 517 "The grandson of the landlord"

Placing the strangulation spirit pattern on the teleportation spirit pattern is naturally only the first step!

After the strangulation spiritual pattern is completed, he will arrange defensive spiritual patterns on the entire planet! In this way, not only can the Shadow Clan be prevented from teleporting to the Void Insect Star through the teleportation array, but the Shadow Clan can also be allowed to land on the Void Insect Star through flying spiritual weapons!

After some consideration, the city lord finally agreed to provide materials and resources to Wan Xiangxiang to build a new spiritual pattern on these teleportation spiritual patterns!

Wan Xiangxiang got the promise and took some materials directly from the materials area! And of course his reward!

The Shadow Tribe on the Void Star has been hunted down to pieces, and some of them ran back to the Shadow Star Territory through teleportation spirit patterns.

The city lord and others stopped following the rest of the trip, leaving a small team behind for Wan Xiangxiang. He led the others back, following the traces of the Shadow Tribe and setting traps for the teleportation spirit patterns.

The city lord did not follow the overseer. It was up to him to decide how many materials Wan Xiangxiang would consume to complete the layout of the spirit pattern trap, so of course he received the maximum limit!

After the city lord returned to success, he reported the situation of the virtual insects to the superiors, and explained that there was a spiritual weapon like the fixing needle.

The city owner has to admit that the fixing needle is really useful!

Of course, such a report will not be sent directly to the domain owner. Instead, a dedicated reader will check it and only submit some important information.

The message sent by the city lord was too fantasy. After reading the letter, person A could not help but frown. He also joked with the colleague next to him about the content of the letter: "Look at what this person said. What did he say about the Void Worm Planet?" There is a spiritual weapon that can restrain the Shadow Clan. What is it called a fixing needle? The Chidori Star Territory and the Shadow Star Territory have been at odds for so many years. If there was such a good thing, why would it not appear until now?"

"Do I need to report this? What if it's true?" Reader B asked.

"You're new here and don't understand. I read more than a dozen reports and summaries like this every year." The reader just felt that reader B was too naive. "You look down, and you actually talk about the soul refiners on the planet." Ninety percent of the Shadow Clan have been driven out?! Does anyone believe this? Not even a three-year-old child believes it!"

Reader B humbly asked for advice: "What should we do when encountering this kind of situation?"

Reader A said: "There is no need to deliberately reply to this kind of reporting information. You see, this system has a system button. As long as you press this button, it will automatically select the most normal unified reply from the information database."

After the reader A finished speaking, he pressed the button and the message was replied.

The city lord was a little worried after reporting the information back. He didn't know if the higher-ups would send someone to take his place! The situation on Voidworm Star is great now! It would be a great job to be able to work here forever! Not to mention that there are abundant resources on the Void Star. As long as you send people out to search carefully, you can still find a lot of good materials.

The city lord waited for the other party's reply amid such entanglement.

Seeing the same official reply, the city lord secretly breathed a sigh of relief...