Chapter 477 Multi-directional Teleportation

This is a churning vortex, but I don't know if there is something else underneath.

Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of going in to investigate on his own, but instead took out a small robotic insect. This was a shell that he refined using the same techniques as refining spiritual weapons, and was equipped with an intelligent system. After the little robot insect turned on the protection system, it was thrown into the vortex by Wanliangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a display screen, and the image detected by the small robot insect was quickly transmitted to his display screen.

At this time, the picture was still pitch black, and the small robot insect was probably still floating in the water. Suddenly, you could feel the rolling lens, although it was all pitch black and you couldn't see the picture clearly.

After about ten minutes, the shaking picture on the screen was no longer as violent as before.

About half an hour later, the screen shook violently again for a few times, and then the shaking stopped.

There are still a few traces of water hanging on the display screen, and the small robot insects have evaporated the water.

Because the little robot insect is equipped with night vision, it is not difficult to see clearly what is going on inside, but it is not clear what dangers there are.

When he saw the water marks, Wan Xiangxiang was surprised. There was actually a space separated by water.

"Should we go down and see for ourselves?" Mu Qing looked at me and asked in belief.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Let's take a look at the situation inside first."

The small robotic insect began to transmit the surrounding images back, waiting for Wan Xing Xiang's next instructions.

The picture showed a scene like a cave. There was black water flowing down and flowing in this space, but not much. It just gathered into a small puddle on the ground.

The cave seemed a little damp, and there was a clear pool inside. The water in it was obviously not poisonous black water.

There are many water marks on the rock wall, and one or two drops of water drop from time to time.

There are two openings in the cave, one large and one small, which should lead to other places.

There was a sudden splash in the pool, and it was a black fish more than one meter long. The black fish jumped high and fell back into the water.

"There is fish!" Mu Qing saw the black fish just now.

Could the black fish in the black river come from here?

This possibility is really not small.

Wan Lingxiang instructs the small robotic insect to look into the large hole.

Despite its small size, the robot insect moves no slower than an adult.

It quickly climbed into the hole indicated by the sound.

This cave looked like it was naturally formed, but also seemed to have some traces of artificial excavation. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't tell for a while that the small mechanical insect was already in the passage. Xiangxiang quickly looked through the display screen to see what was happening on that side.

It's a pity that although this large passage looks big, I didn't find anything there until I reached the end.

The sound of ten thousand sounds instructs the small robotic insect to enter another smaller hole.