Chapter 475 Exploring the Barrier Star

Several people soon met in the teahouse.

The person who came was a man with a simple appearance and a strong build. Bai Ning asked the person to sit down and introduced Wan Xiangxiang and others: "This is Bao Fu."

Bai Ning introduced Wan Xiangxiang and others again, and then got ready to get down to business.

Wan Xiangxiang first threw out a spirit plate to shield the surroundings to prevent their information from being leaked.

Wan Xiangxiang directly asked Su Wanrou about her situation.

After hearing this, Bao Fu asked back: "I wonder what your relationship is with Su Wanrou?"

"We are friends. We are here to seek refuge with her this time." Wan Xiangxiang said half-truthfully. There was nothing wrong with saying that we were here to seek refuge with her.

Bao Fu sighed and said, "Then you guys came at the wrong time. Maybe something has happened to her now."

Wan Xiangxiang could also guess that something might have happened to Su Wanrou, but he didn't expect that it would be serious enough to endanger his life!

"Can you tell me the specific situation?"

Bao Fu still looked honest and honest, but his tone of voice was not as good as his appearance. Instead, it had a philistine air: "You've asked the right person! If you ask others, they may not know. I do Just collected the relevant information.”

After saying that, he glanced at Bai Ning, who nodded for him to continue.

Bao Fu received a reply and continued: "I think the matter of Su Wanrou and her fiancé is now spreading, have you heard about it?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I heard about it." Later, he collected some more information and found out that Su Wanrou was no longer in the Nine Star Alliance, but ran away out of anger!

This is a little funny! It is not an exaggeration to say that Su Wanrou is a strong man, but to say that she ran away from home like a little girl! I get goosebumps just thinking about it! Therefore, Wan Xiangxiang did not believe it.

This news spread like wildfire, mainly because this melon was a bit bloody, and it also implicated two big local families. Otherwise, Su Wanrou's cultivation would not be worthy of being discussed by so many people.

"Eight days ago, Su Wanrou disappeared. It is said that her fiancé arranged an appointment with her, but he did not come back after leaving. This news was private, and few people knew about it. Others spread that Su Wanrou did not The wise man left the clan and ran away." Bao Fu finished the rest of his words and took a sip of tea to moisten his throat.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't say anything for a while. It was obvious that there was something fishy about his fiancé.

"Do you know where the place she and her fiancé agreed to be?" Wan Xiangxiang planned to go and have a look.

Bao Fuhan smiled and said: "Of course I know that it is an unmanned star called Mizhang Star. Although the environment is harsh and dangerous, it is very convenient to fight on it."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. What did he mean by mentioning that it was very convenient to fight on top? Do you want to say that Su Wanrou originally wanted to beat people there? Otherwise, if it's a lover's date or something, it would have to be on a more romantic planet.

After Wan Xiangxiang finished asking the question, Bao Fu gestured with three fingers to Bai Ning.

Bai Ning gave him a bag of spiritual crystals with some pain.