Chapter 467 Mission Craze

Wanxiang opened one of the messages.

It's news about the secondary planets Blue Shadow Star and Yulin Star. There seems to be some kind of mutation on an unmanned planet in the middle of the two planets, causing huge changes to the entire planet!

This planet that was originally somewhat thin in spiritual energy suddenly burst out with majestic spiritual energy! It alarmed the spirit refiners on the two neighboring planets, and everyone speculated that some strange treasure might have appeared, so many spirit refiners at the Shaping Realm and above went to this uninhabited planet to explore.

However, not only has the aura of this planet become richer, but the level of danger has also increased! Many soul refiners never return after entering!

Some soul refiners did come back, but unfortunately they were all poisoned by fire and almost went crazy from the torture.

By then, all kinds of ice attribute elixirs have been sold out!

Unfortunately, these ice-attribute elixirs can only temporarily suppress the fire poison. If you want to cure the fire poison, you can only take the best ice-attribute elixirs of level seven or above.

Low-level elixirs have little effect and are almost useless. At best, they can be suppressed. The number of high-level elixirs is small! There are almost no top quality ones!

This is no joke, not even a great master of alchemy can guarantee that the funds will be enough to refine the best seventh-level elixir!

The area affected this time is quite large, and there are at least 30,000 people who have returned from poisoning! Naturally, top-quality elixirs will be snatched away, and if you want to uproot the fire poison, it is not a matter of just one or two top-quality elixirs. Top-quality elixirs are not Chinese cabbage! Where is it so easy to get?

No, the mission released by Mu Qing actually contains the best ice-attribute elixir! There are still three! Naturally, someone came to ask!

Mu Qing frowned and said: "What should we do? Will those people come directly?" After all, this is a matter of life and death, and it is not impossible to come to the door to find the elixir.

Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "Generally, people with no background would not dare to reveal our information in the community. So the possibility of us being found out is not high. I will do some work on our information then." There will be no problem with my hands and feet. And this time might be a good opportunity!"

Mu Qing asked: "What good opportunity?"

"There are so many people poisoned now, and they may do anything to save their lives. We issue a mission on the condition of the best Xuan Bing Dan, which should allow these people to help us collect methods to treat Wan Hong." Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin, "You You can also refine some more elixirs and ask for more elixir recipes from these people! I guess those people will take out their treasures by now!"

Mu Qing thought for a moment and thought it was feasible: "Then what level of elixir do I want?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Just level six to nine!"

Wan Xiangxiang is trying to reach even the tenth level, but thinking about it, I think it’s a bit unrealistic, so let’s tentatively set the ninth level as the goal! Mu Qing nodded and issued several tasks.

One ninth-level elixir recipe is exchanged for ten top-grade Xuanbing elixirs.

One eighth-level elixir recipe is exchanged for one top-grade Xuan Bing Dan.

A ten-part seventh-level elixir recipe is exchanged for a top-grade Xuan Bing Dan.

One hundred percent of the sixth-level elixir recipe is exchanged for a top-grade Xuan Bing Dan.