Chapter 463 Picked up a stone

Shi Zhen didn't expect his request to be so simple and direct, so he directly sent him two pieces of information, which were about the examination materials for alchemists and the examination materials for weapon refiners.

"There are detailed steps and exam times above. As long as you register on time, you will be qualified for reference." Shi Zhen is not a qi practitioner or an alchemist, and he doesn't know much about this aspect of knowledge, but As a local resident, it was not difficult for him to download a copy of the detailed requirements for the exam.

After thanking everyone, Shi Zhen returned to his seat to drink and dine with his friends.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing finished eating in the restaurant, they went to another restaurant to have a meal with him.

It would be a complete waste to use these dishes that are rich in bite points on them. They should just eat more normal dishes.

After Mu Qing had eaten and drank, the two went to the local identity registration office.

They are all residents from ninth-level planets. Although most of the procedures have been completed in Yongyexin, they still need to confirm their identities after entering the Blackstone Star.

After handling the identity information, Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to find a place to stay.

Then start checking the exam requirements for weapon refiners and alchemists.

Examinations like the alchemist and the alchemist actually have many similarities in essence. For example, the exams are basically held once a month. The next alchemist exam is three days later, and the next alchemist exam is in three days. After half a month, the time of these exams will naturally be staggered.

Wan Xiangxiang immediately signed up for the next weapon refiner exam, and this time the exam came in time. It's a pity that these verification matters have to be done again and again, and skipping tests cannot be carried out.

Mu Qing also signed up for the first-level alchemist exam.

When the three days were up, Wan Xiangxiang came to the exam preparation area.

He had some understanding of the weapon refining system of the Chidori Star Territory. A first-level weapon refiner certificate was not a problem. When he came out of the examination venue, he was already wearing the symbol of a first-level weapon refiner. .

Although the second-level technician examination was postponed for a month, this did not affect Wan Xiangxiang's good mood.

At least the first step to success has been taken.

Wan Xiangxiang was about to go out to meet Mu Qing when he heard a snap and a black stone fell out of one person's body.

Wan Xiangxiang stopped the person in front and said, "Wait a moment, you have dropped something."

Wan Xiangxiang picked up the black stone on the ground and chased after the person running in front.

The man turned around and saw what Wan Xiangxiang was holding, with a strange look on his face, and immediately denied it: "This is not my thing!"

Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "It's yours, yes. I just saw this thing fall out of your body." I told you it wasn't mine, but you were wrong! "The man continued to deny.

Wan Liangxiang said: "I have very high mental power, so it is impossible to misunderstand this. This thing fell from your body."

"What a madman! I told you this is not my thing, are you deaf?!" The man tried his best to deny that although the movement on their side was small, it still attracted the attention of a small group of people.