Chapter 550 An extra stranger appears

One person said: "Actually, I seem to have heard something. Mu Qing and Wan Xiang seem to have come out of a planting star. Could it be that the two adults and Kong Chen were originally on the same planting star?"

Everyone took a breath of cold air: "So, Kong Chen may have become a master very early! I didn't expect him to be so secretive, and he didn't reveal anything about such a powerful master!"

Several people were chattering and discussing, and then someone remembered something. Everyone looked at Zeng Fei and saw him sitting aside with an ugly expression and saying nothing.

Everyone kept silent.

Zeng Fei didn't like Kong Chen, and everyone knew that the two of them didn't deal with each other. If I mention Kong Chen's good deeds here, wouldn't that be causing trouble for Zeng Fei?

It was time for Gao Qi and Wan Li's wedding banquet. There were not many people originally invited. They were basically some disciples they knew from the Nine Star Alliance in the Fengxing Mars branch. Now they knew that Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang would also be there. Everyone was very excited.

That day, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing made a lot of noise, and were seen by many people. After they discovered the landing place of the flying spiritual weapon, they all inquired about the owner of this place, and learned that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were The relationship between the owner's friends here is very close, so many people come here after hearing the news.

Gao Qi and Wan Li did not invite many people, but there were also many uninvited people this time. Eleventh and twelfth-level alchemists from several nearby planets came one after another.

Some soul refiners at the Xuan Zun Realm and Xuan Dao Realm also condescended to attend the wedding of two soul refiners at the Spirit Shaping Realm.

Gao Qi and Wan Li were caught off guard, so Wan Hong had to take over the preparations for the wedding. He immediately asked people to go out for shopping, expand the number of banquet tables, and deal with some miscellaneous things, which made him a little confused.

Fortunately, these people didn't really come to have a wedding banquet. After Wan Xiangxiang, Wan Hong took these distinguished guests who had given gifts to a hall and let him receive them.

A group of big guys were accepted by Wan Xiangxiang, and Wan Hong breathed a sigh of relief.

Wan Xiangxiang's current intentions for these people were very clear. They were just asking for elixirs and spiritual weapons. Wan Xiangxiang accepted anyone who gave them good gifts.

Wan Xiangxiang faced the crowd and said: "Everyone can come to congratulate my brother. I don't want everyone to come in vain. Let's do this. If the chief present wants any elixir or spiritual weapon, we will agree to it." One person can have one chance to buy."

When everyone heard Wan Xiangxiang's promise, they suddenly felt that their trip was not in vain!

So everyone from the highest level of cultivation to the lowest level expressed their needs.

Wan Xiangxiang was recorded and the value was discussed. Then Mu Qing took out all the pills he had in hand to deal with it. The elixir that was not available was refined on the spot using the spiritual plants given by the other party.

Everyone was happy when they got the things.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that everyone had gotten what they wanted, so he said: "If you don't have any questions, please go back for now. My brother's wedding banquet is about to start, so we won't accompany you."

Everyone's goal was achieved, and it was not good to hinder others from holding weddings here. They just went to the wedding site to watch. The Nine Realms of Brahma tend to be more ancient. Even the wedding was an ancient wedding. Gao Qi and Wan Li wore bright red wedding robes and completed the ceremony amidst the envy of everyone.