Chapter 406 Preparation before leaving

Wan Hong fell into coma that day and never woke up.

The + level 2 pharmacist from Emperor Star has already come to see me, but they are all at a loss.

As the second-in-command of the Wan family, Wan Hong naturally manages a lot of family affairs. Wan Penghui's hands would be too busy to handle these matters. Wan Li took the initiative to take over Wan Hong's work and began to study. Months have passed, and now he can get started smoothly.

Wanli's severed limb also grew back after taking the elixir, and it was difficult for him to affect his daily life. The few sparse stubbles on his face have been shaved off. This incident made him understand that a man's maturity is not determined by changes in appearance. Only inner changes are the real changes. of maturity.

Wanli once wanted to contact Mu Qing, but he could not reach him. It was indeed impossible to communicate on some uninhabited planets. He had to have people install them near several houses owned by Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing on the Emperor Star. Use the camera to report any signs of someone immediately.

Wan Li thought of Mu Qing, and the mid laner who was pressed in his heart relaxed a little.

On the second day, before dawn, Wan Li ran to block Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu's door.

At five o'clock, it was still dark, and Wanli was afraid of missing them.

The protective shield was touched, and Wan Xiangxiang woke up immediately.

When the mental power spread outward, Wanli was seen wandering outside the protective shield.

Wanli rang on the bed, and I was a little confused. What door was Wanli knocking on in the middle of the night?

Feeling the sound of thousands of rings, Mu Qing also woke up.

Mu Qing asked in confusion: "Why are you here so early?"

"This kid Wanli is here." Wan Xiangsheng put on his clothes.

Mu Qing also got up.

Wan Xiangxiang opened the protective cover. Wanli felt that the protective cover had been opened and walked in.

Thousands of sounds have already opened the door to the house.

Mu Qing looked at Wanli striding towards him and asked, "Why did you come here in the middle of the night?"

Wanli pulled Mu Qing's arm and said: "Mu Qing! Come with me quickly and ask for my brother! He won't wake up!"

"Wan Hong? What happened to him?" Wan Xiangxiang was even more confused. How many people in this star field could be Wan Hong's rivals? What's more, he also gave Wan Hong the means to save his life.

After saying this, Wanli began to blame himself again: "It's all my fault! I was the one who hurt him!"

"Okay, okay, let's go over and take a look first." Wan Xiangxiang urged, Wan Li's appearance was very strange.

"Thank you!" Wanli thanked him very solemnly and took the lead in leaving the hot spring manor.

Several people came to the ward where Wan Hong was located.

Mu Qing opened the medical cabin and checked Wan Hong's condition. Then I went to fill the prescription.

Wanli was a little nervous, but if it was Mu Yu, he should be able to do it, right?

Mu Qing made a furnace elixir and stuffed one into Wan Hong's mouth. Wan Hong's complexion gradually turned rosy. Wanli asked: "Are you okay? When will my brother wake up?"