Chapter 465: Doing Questions

After several people walked a certain distance, Shi Zhen bumped Wan Xiangxiang's elbow: "Brother Wan, I didn't expect you still have so much Green Essence Gel in your hand! Is there any more? Sell me a few more bottles? "

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I have three bottles left in my hand. I keep them for myself. Five+ bottles are enough for you, right?" Wan Xiangxiang really didn't lie. The green essence condensed on his body only There are three bottles left, but Mu Qing still has them with him!

Shi Zhen was still a little frustrated when he heard this result, but at least the person Wan Xiangxiang gave it to was their clan leader, so he gave it to their small tribe of the Rock Tribe in disguise.

He had just seen that this was exchanged for the things of their entire clan, and they would definitely be distributed to those in need in the clan.

Several people returned to the cave again.

Shi Zhendao: "Do you still remember the way to my place?"

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "Of course I remember."

"That's good. I'll give you this key. You two can stay at my house for the night. If I don't come back by then, you can go in first." Shi Zhen handed the key to Wan Xiangxiang.

Not everyone can enter and leave this area of ​​the Rock Clan at will, so if Wan Xiangxiang wants to go out, he must be led by Shi Zhen. Wan Xiangxiang must stay in the Rock Clan until all the sand and melted stones in the excretion stones are gone. After extracting it, traveling back and forth every day is unrealistic. Not to mention that the danger of Wan Xiangxiang has not yet been determined, and Shi Zhen cannot accompany him every day!

Even if Shi Zhen still accompanies him every day, the clan leader will not allow it. After being brought into the Rock Clan, he must ensure the safety of this person when he goes out!

This is also the reason why the clan leader can safely put the two of them in the clan. It is because Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qingdu cannot leave, so he is so relieved to let them hang out in the clan. Wan Xiangxiang does not refuse. , took the key.

Shi Zhen couldn't stay with him all day. He also had his own things to do. Wan Xiangxiang wouldn't stay here for too short, and he couldn't stay with him every day.

As for his home, except for cheap daily necessities, there is nothing from the past at all, and he is not afraid of being stolen!

These days, who doesn’t carry their valuables in a storage space?

After Shi Zhen explained the matter, he left the cave in a hurry.

It would be best if Shi Zhen left! It's still hard to expose when he extracts sand fused stone.

Wan Xiangxiang concentrated on refining the sand melted stone from the Rock Clan's excretion stone, and refined more than two thousand pieces in the first day. These excretory stones have no grade at all, and it is not difficult to refine them. Wan Xiangxiang directly divided thousands of spiritual power threads for refining, and quickly completed the refining of part of the sand fused stone.

Mu Qing walked around the cave and asked, "How many days will we stay here?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the day's progress and said, "If nothing else happens, ten days will be enough for me to refine the excretion stone here."

Mu Qing yawned: "Isn't that boring?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it. He really didn't think there was anything wrong with refining the materials here, but Mu Qing was completely wasting his time here. He had to find a way to settle Mu Qing.