Chapter 469: Ask the boss to help you make elixirs

Yufu put a bunch of books into the storage space, brought them to Xue Tianhe, and took out the books one by one. Xue Tianhe is stupid, but that doesn't mean she is also stupid. If there is storage space, of course she must use it!

Xue Tianhe began to look through some books and make notes.

Seeing her master being so serious and busy, Yufu couldn't understand and said, "Sir, it's just a few eighth-level elixirs. How can it be worth your troubles?"

You have to know that anyone who wants to come to ask for elixirs has to wait in a long queue, no matter what their status or power, it is good now, but the owner of a mere ten eighth-level elixirs actually has to read books to check the knowledge.

Xue Tianhe didn't stop flipping through the book in his hand, and replied: "Anyway, I am idle, and it is good to pass the time."

"Then you can definitely refine a few more batches of elixirs for others. This will also increase your own reputation. It would be too low of a position to look up information for an unknown person."

Xue Tianhe shook his head and said indifferently: "You don't understand, the problems you usually encounter are no longer difficult. This task is still somewhat interesting. Why don't I help him solve it?"

The eighth-level top-grade Ice Jade Pill is indeed rare, but it is nonsense to say that it can make him tempted. Since he was not poisoned by fire, these pills would naturally have no effect on him. Accepting the mission was entirely his own effort.

Yufu didn't know that the plan given by Xue Tianhe also included five eight-level and two ninth-level elixir recipes, otherwise it would explode. Just one ninth-level elixir recipe would be worth ten eight-level elixirs. The top quality elixirs, these few elixirs have only been exchanged for ten elixirs, isn't that a waste! Xue Tianhe said no more and continued to read the books in his hands.

But on Mu Qing's side, they were waiting for news! He said a little irritably: "Why doesn't this guy reply to me? Is there really any hidden dangers in this plan?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Maybe something happened and we left. Let's plant these spirits first."

Mu Qing thought it was the same, even if it was not used, it could be sold, so he started sorting out the seeds.

Plant the seeds in the open space in front of the house.

Some spiritual plants were at the ninth level, and he didn't do much to promote them. He needed three days to promote the growth of the ninth-level elixirs.

Three days later.

Mu Qing inspected all the spiritual plants he planted and found that they were basically mature.

Xue Tianhe's message on the other end has also been replied to.

[There is no need to remove the Frost-Ink Magic Flower, supplemented by the sixth-level fusion pill, and refining it into the spiritual power transmission of one's own meridians, which will definitely make this person's strength even higher! Your future achievements are limitless. 】

When Mu Qing saw the reply, he went to find Wan Xiangxiang.

After reading this person's last reply, Wan Xiangxiang thought this method was good.

The only difficult thing now is that Mu Qing can't refine the ninth-level elixir!

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and said: "Why don't we put these two ninth-level elixirs on a mission? By the way, you should end that mission. The information provided by that person is worth the value."

Not to mention whether this method is effective or not, the price of those eight- and nine-level prescriptions alone is worth it!

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang was stunned.