Chapter 435 The Buyer of Biyun Crystal

For a long time, the positive and negative electrodes of the sand in the crystal have not been discovered, and it has not played any role. This has led to most people treating the sand in the crystal as impurities!

Naturally, the sand in the crystal derived from Wanxiangxiang also has the possibility of exploding.

In fact, if the sand in the crystal exceeds 20% of the material itself, it will not necessarily explode. As long as the numerical balance of the sand in the crystal of the positive and negative electrodes can be maintained, there will be no explosion after fusion.

This question does not make any sense to Wanxiangxiang here, because the more the sand in the crystal is incorporated into the material, the better!

After increasing the logarithm of the sand in the crystal again and again, I found that the peak+pair of fusing the sand in the crystal has the best effect.

After reaching the eleventh pair, the effectiveness will not increase. Wan Xiangxiang feels that there is no need to waste materials.

The effects achieved by combining crystal sand with different materials are also different. Regarding the matching of the two parties, Wan Xiangxiang still needs to conduct more experiments. Currently, he does not have much materials in hand, so he can only start with it for the time being. lay down.

With the crystal sand, he could save a lot of money and use the fused materials to create a stronger attack system for Yuanyuan Fangfang. Wan Xiangxiang felt comfortable thinking that he could save a lot of spiritual crystals. Much better.

Before starting to transform Fangyuan Yuanyuan, he felt that it was necessary to earn some points and exchange them for some materials to learn about the knowledge of the weapon refiner. He was still too weak in this area.

Nowadays, his inventory of weapon refining knowledge makes it difficult for him to transform Yuanyuanfangfang into a normal strength in this star field! Although they can still be used in planting rows like Yongye Star, they can't stay here forever. He feels that it won't be too long before he leaves Yongye Star.

The books on the Weapon Master Trading Platform are still very useful, but unfortunately the points are not easy to get!

He once tried to invade the database of the Refiner Trading Platform! It's just that this database is not a virtual network at all, but a real independent individual. The party exchanging things is really guarded by someone!

No matter how powerful his mental power is, he cannot bypass the opponent's strong mental power and directly contact the database. This is not on the same level as the system he invaded when Lu Wen was defeated last time.

So Wan Xiangxiang’s plan to steal the book came to nothing! I can only rely on my own ability to accumulate points step by step!

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang missed Ying Fanyun very much, thinking to himself why the enemy who was taken advantage of last time was never online again?

Wan Xiangxiang can only refresh the task list resignedly, but today's tasks are also very bleak! He could only take on one or two tasks of refining level six materials sporadically.

"It's strange, why are there so few tasks today?" Even if there weren't many tasks above level six in the past, it wouldn't be so bleak!

Wan Xiangxiang went to the forum and found out that many weapon refiners had gone to participate in a weapon refinement competition! A large number of people were eliminated the day before yesterday, and most of the eliminated people were still watching the competition. There were basically no people refining weapons. Who would issue tasks if no one was refining weapons?