Chapter 472 Wan Hong wakes up

After Wan Xiangxiang passed the weapon refiner certification exam six times in a row, it was discovered by the previous staff, and was used as a talking point. Someone even posted a post on the Star Network community, and this post was still widely used in a small area. Discussion started.

"I've never seen such a tolerant person! He can actually hold himself up to the point where a sixth-level weapon refiner doesn't even take the exam!"

"It is said that they are farming in Yongyexing! Yongyexing does not have an institution to certify weapon refiners. Maybe it is just because of this that it is not certified! You can't always treat people as villains who want to show off, right?"

"Can you reach the sixth-level weapon refiner on Yongye Star? I don't believe this! After all, there are so few resources available on Yongye Star. Even if you can trade through the Star Network, there are generally few good resources on the Star Network. Things are for sale. I don’t know where he learned the weapon refining technology.”

After all, these people's discussions were only on a small scale. By the time the matter reached the ears of the upper echelons of the alchemist certification agency, Mu Qing had already passed the sixth-level alchemist certificate and exchanged enough contribution points. The two of them were already preparing. About leaving.

By the time they thought of contacting Wan Xiangxiang, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were already empty.

Before leaving, Wan Xiangxiang went to find Shi Zhen again and bought all the excretion stones he had accumulated in the past six months, using Qingxiu Gel!

Shi Zhen was very moved by the amount of Green Essence Gel: "Back then, my cousin notified us as soon as he found such a good thing! Unfortunately, I only bought one bottle, even though we drank it together later. Bad reviews! I’ve never grabbed a bottle of Green Extract Gel again!”

Wan Xiangxiang, who suddenly knew the truth, said: "..." He now regrets giving all the Qing Cui Nectar to the Rock Clan! Can he still get it back?

This group of seemingly honest and honest guys were actually the first to give them negative reviews! This is too much!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing finally left Blackstone Star and headed to another planet.

Wan Xiangxiang inquired carefully and found that the immigrants from the original star field all lived within a certain area. That circle included some first-, second- and third-level planets, and was collectively known as the Brahma Nine Realms.

The Nine Realms of Brahma are divided into nine areas, and the nine areas are in five directions!

The Brahma Nine Realms do not take the development of science and technology as the main development trend. Various communications still use traditional sound transmission. Because their group of people from the original star field have a long history and uninterrupted inheritance, they can naturally Straighten your back and be a good person!

Although there are few things to use, basic general tools are still needed.

Su Wanrou's sect Nine Star Alliance is on a third-level planet, and Wan Xiangxiang intends to go there.

The closer you are to the Brahma Nine Domains, the more you can feel the response of Nuyin. It should be that Bai Ning and others are near this star domain.

Half a month later, the two landed on Liyang Planet.

Liyang Star is a fourth-level planet that is relatively close to the Nine Brahma Realms. In this way, they can directly enter the Nine Brahma Realms from Liyang Star next time.

The first thing Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing did after they settled down was to sign up for the assessment of the weapon refiner and alchemist.

The registration points for the border battlefield are almost all on the planet where the soul refiner is located. Of course, this does not include vegetable-growing planets like Yongye Star...