Chapter 508 Fixing Needle

Mu Qing curled his lips, hating this kind of face-saving effort, but he still obeyed and kept silent.

After all, it was Wan Xiangxiang's fault first, so Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to apologize and said: "I'm really sorry, my friend was a little unguarded. I really didn't mean to offend."

This is really not nonsense. Ever since he got together with Mu Qing, he seems to have no special thoughts about women...

"You said you didn't mean to offend, right? How can I get back the face I've lost!" The woman looked like she had a hot temper. Is the soul refiner on this flying spiritual weapon a fuel-efficient lamp?

Women always have the advantage faster, let alone a beautiful woman, and someone will soon come out to fight against the injustice! Accused Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing of being rude!

Wan Xiangxiang spread his hands: "I've already apologized. I also explained that this was a misunderstanding. I can't do anything when things develop like this. Why don't you just say what you want."

Wan Xiangxiang had no idea. After all, he was the one who stared at other people's breasts first, even though his attention was not there...

The woman's name was Lu Xiaoqin, and she immediately made two suggestions: "Either you kneel down and apologize to me, or you can fight for life or death!"

No man would agree to kneel down and apologize. Wan Liangxiang said, "If I win, will this matter be revealed?"

Lu Xiaoqin patted her chest: "That's natural!"

"In that case, please give me some advice." Wan Xiangxiang was quite satisfied with this answer.

Naturally, fighting is not allowed in the restaurant, so everyone moved to the fighting area.

The battle area is specially prepared for the soul refiners here. This journey takes fifteen days. Conflicts and training are inevitable. This area is also convenient for everyone to discuss and communicate!

The battle area was set up with spirit pattern defenses. Even if they were shaken inside, they would not be able to feel it outside. The level of protection of this spirit pattern could at least prevent a powerful blow from the Xuan Zun realm!

The two of them are just cultivators of the Xuan Yi Realm, so it should be impossible to destroy the protection.

Wan Xiangxiang has no intention of hiding anything, since he wants to stand out from the crowd! Start now.

The two entered the battle platform, and a layer of protection was raised around the battle platform.

The two stood opposite each other, Wan Xiangxiang had no sympathy for her, and gave the referee's order.

Wan Xiangxiang's whole body was full of momentum, and a completely crushing power hit Lu Xiaoqin!

For a moment, Lu Xiaoqin felt like a huge mountain was pressing on her body, and she couldn't move at all.

Wan Liangxiang quickly stepped forward and punched her in the abdomen, knocking her whole body away!

Lu Xiaoqin's eyes widened, and she didn't expect that she couldn't catch even a single move.

"Bang!" There was a sound!

Lu Xiaoqin hit the protective film directly and fell to the ground!

Lu Xiaoqin's injury was not serious and she got up in a hurry. At this time, she had fallen off the stage and was disqualified from the competition. Lu Xiaoqin got up angrily and wanted to go on stage.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Since I win, then this matter has been revealed?"

Lu Xiaoqin thought of what she had just said! He snorted unwillingly and returned to the crowd.