Chapter 432 Obtaining Biyun Crystal

The purpose of Wanxiangxiang is to find the source of the Biyun Crystals. The area near the source must be the place where the Biyun Crystals are densest.

Seeing that the Earth Escape Spiritual Pattern Scroll was about to expire, Mumu wrapped up Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing. Ning Fu and the others walked through the underground, and Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to point Mumu in the direction of the Biyun Crystal. When he encountered the Biyun Crystal, he took it directly into the planet space.

"Go over there, I feel that the strange energy there is denser." Wan Xiangxiang directed Mumu in the direction.

The closer you get to that direction, the number of Biyun Crystals you encounter gradually increases.

"Almost there!" Wan Xiangxiang was slightly excited. These can all be exchanged for spiritual crystals! When he gets these Biyun Crystals, he will have the confidence to support his wife!

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Mu Qing with some pride: "When I replace all these Biyun Crystals with Spiritual Crystals, I will let you spend them as you like!"

Mu Qing gave him a strange look and said, "What you said is really like a playboy's dialogue to coax an ignorant girl." Even so, it did not prevent him from having a beautiful vision of spending a lot of money in the future!

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Is it easy to finally say a word of love?

Wan Xiangxiang pinched Mu Qing's face hard, but unfortunately Mu Qing's skin was made of bronze and his bones were made of iron, so he couldn't even leave a mark.

Wan Xiangxiang thought helplessly that Mu Qing might have watched some strange TV series again.

Mumu was also gradually getting closer to the energy source. As he got closer and closer to the energy source, Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt like a light on his back.

"Stop." Wan Xiangxiang made Mumu stop temporarily.

Mu Qing asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

"Don't you feel anything?" Wan Xiangxiang looked at Mu Qing. It stands to reason that Mu Qing is the one with the sharpest sense of danger.

Mu Qing shook his head: "I don't feel anything."

Wan Xiangxiang felt something was wrong. He looked back at the energy source and saw that it was moving away at an extremely fast speed!

"No! It's going to escape!" Wan Xiangxiang immediately used the Earth Escape Spirit Pattern Scroll. "I'll chase it. You block her way here!"

Mu Qing also used the Earth Escape Spirit Pattern Scroll, and the two entered the ground again.

Wan Xiangxiang also figured it out at this time. Presumably this group of energy sources had developed a certain amount of intelligence and had a premonition of danger, so they created that sense of danger to make Wan Xiangxiang mistakenly think that it was aggressive.

While Wan Xiangxiang was hesitating, it could seize the time to run away.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly thought: What a cunning guy!

Wan Xiangxiang sped up and moved ahead.

Neng Jiyuan can swim around in this land like a fish in water! Wan Xiangxiang struggled to catch up behind him. His mental power could not extend too far directly in this strange energy field, and these strange energy sources seemed to be the home field of the energy source.

Wan Xiangxiang chased this energy source in circles in this area. Originally, Wan Xiangxiang was a little worried that this energy source would run out of the mountain. In this case, it would be difficult for him to catch this energy source again. Improved by more than ten times.