Chapter 513: Traveling and Killing

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang stood up and said, "Mu Qing and I will lead the team this time."

It has been a while since he refined the fixing needle, but he has never tested the effect. It would be good to try it this time and recruit a group of people to help him.

Someone took the initiative to ask for help, and everyone naturally had no objections, so they decided that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing would lead a hundred people to kill the Shadow Clan, which were basically spirit refiners in the Mysterious Dao Realm and the God Shaping Realm. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing Qing's strength can completely crush everyone, and there can be no thorns or anything like that.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing set off with a hundred people and sneaked into the enemy's camp.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was divided into threads and released, controlling the surrounding environment for his own exploration.

In this way, the large team of the Shadow Clan can be avoided to a great extent. When encountering the scattered Shadow Clan, the human spirit refiners will rush forward and kill them!

Killing more than a thousand Shadow Tribes along the way, everyone discovered something strange.

One of the spirit refiners wondered: "Why didn't we encounter a large team with many shadow tribes along the way? We must be too lucky, right?"

"I feel the same way!"

"Although this seems very lucky, it seems to delay the progress of the mission!"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the two people who spoke, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

He was just estimating the strength of this team before. If a large team came all of a sudden and killed their small team, it would be over. Moreover, the Shadow Clan had many ways to escape. They could escape by turning into shadows. If If you face too many people, something may slip through the net.

But now that he has a good grasp of the abilities of this group of people, it's time to practice with a team of Shadow Tribes.

Within the scope of Wan Xiangxiang’s spiritual power, I saw a team of more than a hundred shadow tribes. These groups of shadow tribes were obviously sent by someone. They were not like the previous shadow tribes. individual action.

Just like Wan Xiangxiang and the others now, they are also an organized team.

At the same time, there are still some scattered spirit refiners on the Void Worm Planet who come to contribute points.

When the Shadow Tribe saw so many humans sneaking into their territory, they immediately entered a state of preparation for war. The Shadow Tribe immediately hid in the surrounding shadows!

Wan Xiangxiang took out a box of fixing needles. There are ten needles in a box of fixing needles. They can pin the shadow clan of Xuan Dao realm and below. There is a tracking spirit pattern on it. Wan Xiangxiang inputs spiritual power into the fixing needle. At that time, he could clearly feel where the shadow clan hidden in the shadows was. Wan Xiangxiang fired a fixing needle and pinned a shadow clan who was about to attack a spirit refiner.

Seeing the Shadow Clan struggling and twisting on the ground, Wan Xiangxiang raised his lips, this fixing needle really worked!

The spirit refiner who was almost attacked just now found that the Shadow Clan was pinned to the ground and was not moving. He immediately attacked and the Shadow Clan became silent. Then the body of a Shadow Clan appeared.

The needle that was originally inserted into the shadow also disappeared, and it actually returned to the spiritual weapon in Wan Xiangxiang's hand.

This soul refiner was still a little stunned. He didn't expect that he could kill a shadow clan so easily!