Chapter 504 Letter from the leader

On the second day, the two went to the internal trading market of Shengyouxing.

There are more than 5,000 people recruited this time. In addition to the 5,000 people in the Holy Blessing Star, there are also other batches of people selected. If any of them fail the test, they will remain Here, you will not be selected by the domain owner of your area until you are qualified.

"In other words, if we want to see the domain lord, we have to find a way to be picked up before telling him what happened?" After Mu Qing got some information, he discussed it with Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "That's true." However, he was still very confident that he could pass the test.

The two of them wandered around the trading place. Unfortunately, most of the things were too expensive and they couldn't afford them...

Wan Liangxiang said: "We also rent a place to sell things."

There are more than 300 trading markets in the entire Shengyouxing, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing are in one of them. This is the closest trading market to their residence.

The number of people is neither too large nor too small. Some things can indeed be purchased and sold in the mission hall on the Holy Blessing Planet, and missions can even be issued. However, the value of things sold by oneself is more flexible, so some people sell them by themselves.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing first went to other people's stores to investigate the situation and see their approximate selling prices!

After walking around a few times, you can probably estimate the price.

Engraving a guardian value is equivalent to the value of ten top-quality spiritual crystals. Wan Xiangxiang spent ten guardian values ​​to rent a shop for ten days.

The store has everything you need, and you can basically put it on the counter and sell it, which saves you time on decoration. After all, they are all talented soul refiners. Not many people will rent a store for a long time. At most, they just choose to rent whatever they have. Sold in a few days.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing placed some level 10 elixirs and level 10 spiritual weapons and patterns on the solid state, and hung a sign at the door.

I saw the sign saying 'Qingxiang Grocery Store', with [Elixirs, Spirit Weapons, Spirit Patterns] for sale underneath!

Mu Qing has some level 10 pills in his hand, but it is not so easy to find level 11 pills in the outside world. Therefore, when they earn enough guardianship points, they can exchange them for Tao 11 and 12 level elixir recipes.

Wanxiangxiang requires weapon refining, and some materials also require a certain amount of knowledge storage, which is also rare in the outside world. Once you have enough protection value, you can exchange it for some book knowledge.

The prices of the elixirs and spiritual weapons in Qingxiang's groceries are relatively high, but they are all geniuses, so they are not ignorant of the goods.

Therefore, the business of Qingxiang Shop has always been visited by customers!

The high-quality goods in the store are clearly priced. If it weren't for the fear that Yuanyuanfangfang and the two could not compete with the spirit refiners here, Wan Xiangxiang would be quite relieved to leave the store to them. However, there are too many geniuses here, and he can I don’t want to end up in a small shop. Most of the businesses in this place are temporarily rented. Even if their business is better, they won’t attract people’s envy. After all, everyone is just a passerby.

The store only needed one person to guard it, so Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing took turns coming there for two days. The rest of the time was spent refining alchemy, refining weapons, and drawing spiritual patterns in the planet space.