Chapter 444 Mu Qing agrees to teach

At this time, they were located in the association's breeding base, surrounded by a large area of ​​land to facilitate the research and planting of plants.

Mu Qing and others were sitting and waiting in a pavilion in this place.

While waiting, Furukawa, the director of the cultivation department, and Mu Qing chatted.

"Brother Mu Qing, I heard that the green essence gel you made with this giant cucumber is very effective!" Furukawa is only a seventh-level elementalist. Yongye Xing's spiritual energy is not very rich. A ninth-level elementalist It's almost the top level. It's enough for a seventh-level elementalist to be a minister.

At first he saw that Mu Qing was a spirit refiner in the bone-condensing realm. Although he was only a fifth-level elementalist based on his level, he couldn't resist Mu Qing's strong martial arts, and the spiritual plants he planted were particularly powerful. ! In his life, he had never seen a fifth-level elementalist grow a seventh-level spiritual plant.

Moreover, he had already learned from Kong Yongwang that Mu Qing was so powerful that he single-handedly defeated several of Kong Yongwang's seventh-level guards.

This kind of strength is enough to be on an equal footing with him.

Therefore, he and Mu Qing started to treat each other like brothers after chatting for a few words.

Hearing that there was a big commotion about Yucui Gel this time, he was also alarmed. He didn't expect that not only did this giant cucumber have a high bite value, but the processed food it produced could also sell better!

Furukawa has already thought about various wonderful prospects. When he grows the cucumbers, he will promote them! Let’s plant together! It will definitely promote the agricultural development of Yongye Star!

Of course, it would be the best if we could get the formula of Green Extract Gel again!

So, he came over and got close to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing said in a modest tone: "It's just average, it just barely meets my qualifying line!"

When Furukawa heard Mu Qing's 'modest' answer, he really felt that this man was a little embarrassed! Such a good thing dares to shamelessly say that it is just enough for him to pass! Don't think he didn't see the pride and pride hidden in Mu Qing's humility!

Furukawa said in a sincere tone: "Brother, you are really like a dragon or a phoenix among people. Our entire breeding department can't produce something that is passable in your eyes."

But Furukawa felt in his heart that this giant cucumber was probably Mu Qing's pinnacle work. It would be impossible to cultivate such a spiritual plant in the future.

Mu Qing didn't take Furukawa's words seriously and replied: "This is incomparable. After all, it is almost impossible to have a genius like me in this world."

Mu Qing took out the watermelon juice he had prepared and took a sip, feeling a cool feeling rush into his heart.

Furukawa: "..." I'm so annoyed that I don't want to talk to him at all.

But Furukawa was still no match for the green juice gel. He abruptly changed the subject and said: "Your cucumbers are really big and good. I just don't know if you can make green juice gel from these big and good cucumbers." Mu Qing, who wanted to sell the formula, shook his head and said, "What are you selling the formula for? I am not short of spiritual crystals now. "How can you kill this hen that lays eggs?"

Furukawa explained: "You can't say that. Who would think there are too many spiritual crystals! Your current cultivation level is not high enough, so you don't know the situation. You will understand it when you reach the Yuan Shaping Realm. Every promotion requires With such great spiritual energy, a few spiritual crystals are simply not enough!"