Chapter 538 "What should I do? Will the domain owners lose?"

"It's too early for you to worry! There are still three Territory Lords taking care of it." If the Territory Lords can't stop the Nine-headed Demon Luan, then our fate will probably be sealed. "

"The worst we can do is die together!"

While everyone was talking about it, Wan Xiangxiang was absorbing spiritual energy like crazy, and the "shellless snail" on his body had completely transformed into a jade-white color without any flaws.

Under the rapid absorption of spiritual energy by the "shellless snail", Wan Xiangxiang had the illusion that the world was under my control.

This is the realization of the realm of enlightenment!

There is only that thin wall left. As long as he breaks through it, he can completely enter the realm of enlightenment!

The spiritual energy gathered in a vortex above Wan Xiangxiang's head, and the spiritual energy placed aside was consumed quickly! In order to prevent Wan Xiang Xiang from affecting Mu Qing's practice, the Origin Heart staggered the space barriers between the two. In this way, even if they were in the same pool, they would not be able to affect each other's practice.

Powerful power spurted out from Wan Xiangxiang's body! Blow his head wildly.

After a few hours, the situation finally returned to calm! Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes, his eyes flashed with light, then faded away and returned to his normal color.

Wan Xiangxiang stood up and glanced at Mu Qing. Mu Qing was still practicing.

After Wan Xiangxiang got familiar with his own strength, he walked out of the pool.

Thousands of sounds echoed out of the planet space. When the live broadcast was turned on, only three domain masters were left struggling to support themselves.

Wan Xiangxiang frowned, what happened to these domain owners? Haven't you already given so many spiritual weapons, spiritual patterns and elixirs? Why haven't you even managed to defeat a Nine-Headed Demon Luan!

He looked at the time and saw that more than four months had passed.

Wan Xiangxiang rummaged through his inventory and found that these were the elixirs left by Mu Qing.

Yuanyuanfangfang turned into a flying spiritual weapon, and Wan Xiangxiang said: "Go to the direction of the Shadow Star Territory. I will prepare some spiritual weapons and spiritual patterns during this period. If you are fine, don't disturb me."

Wan Xiangxiang rode the flying spiritual weapon and headed towards the Shadow Star Territory.

After realizing the divine realm today, Wan Xiangxiang has made great changes in both his mental power and his aura. Originally, he could only refine spiritual weapons one by one, but he can refine dozens of them together, as well as spiritual scrolls. , you can also draw more than a dozen pictures at the same time.

Thinking of the situation on the battlefield, Wan Xiangxiang started refining weapons and drawing spiritual patterns on the way.

On the third day after Wan Xiangxiang rushed out, Mu Qing finally entered the realm of divine enlightenment.

At this time, they were not far from the Shadow Star Territory.

Wan Xiangxiang released Mu Qing: "The time for your breakthrough is just right. We will probably reach the battlefield in half a day." Mu Qing nodded: "I'm going to refine a few pills."

Mu Qing thought to himself that with his current level of cultivation, he should be able to refine a more poisonous poison pill!

He has always been worried about the fact that his poison failed to poison the Nine-Headed Demon Luan! Now he is eagerly going to refine the poison pill. Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of stopping him.