Chapter 534 The Nine-Headed Demon Luan Appears

The Territory Lord is not in the Fire Territory, but there are still some people in charge.

There are actually not many things that the Territory Lord usually manages. Even if the Territory Lord is not around for a while, someone will still make the decision.

As a result, the report was quickly reported, and the Holy Blessing Alliance had already dispatched several spirit refiners from the Mysterious Realm to rush here.

Su Wanrou stood in the team.

The inheritance tower of the Nine Star Alliance is not in Yanxing City. The Nine Star Alliance in Yanxing City is just a branch, and Su Wanrou is in front of the inheritance tower at the headquarters.

The Nine Star Alliance also owns a inheritance tower. In order to prevent the inheritance tower from being stolen, the headquarters summoned people from various branches of the Star Alliance and dispatched some outstanding disciples to guard the tower.

Su Wanrou is one of them.

Su Wanrou's cultivation level has risen rapidly in these years, surpassing most of her fellow disciples. Now, she is a cultivator in the realm of shaping the gods.

This is inseparable from her own efforts, but it is also partly due to the elixir Mu Qing gave her, which made her more confident when breaking through!

She has been guarding the inheritance tower for two nights.

Su Wanrou felt a little uneasy in her heart. She always felt that something unusual would happen tonight. Perhaps, today would be the day when the inheritance tower would be stolen.

Night falls quickly.

The atmosphere among everyone became stagnant.

"I always feel that the wind is a bit chilly today. Do you think tonight will be the day when that person comes to steal the inheritance tower?"

"Is it all your psychology? Where is the cool wind?" Although the man said this, he still subconsciously touched the back of his head.

Su Wanrou also became nervous unconsciously due to such an atmosphere.

When she came out, her master had already told her that if she really encountered a strong opponent, she should forget about the inheritance tower and save her own life.

After all, the inheritance tower is no longer on the same planet as them. Normally, the people in their branch cannot enjoy the benefits of the inheritance tower at all. And now everyone knows that the inheritance tower is related to the Nine-Headed Demon Luan. Su Wanrou's master Don't care anymore.

Su Wanrou was nervous because she felt that the theft of the inheritance tower was probably related to the Nine-Headed Demon Luan!

Assuming that the Nine-headed Demon Luan really hid something in the tower and came back to get it at this time, wouldn't it mean that this has a lot to do with the strength of the Nine-headed Demon Luan?

Su Wanrou exhaled and tried to calm down her mood!

Everyone was walking around the inheritance tower to see if someone would throw stones at the inheritance tower to confirm whether the inheritance tower was still there.

Su Wanrou suddenly felt a chill coming over her, and a gust of wind blew the broken hair in front of her forehead.

coming.

On the contrary, Su Wanrou was able to successfully take away the tower after washing, just like before.

It has begun now. If the other party is really the Nine-Headed Demon Luan, then if an accident happens here, she will most likely be hurt.