Chapter 491 Login to Yueluo Star

The two of them haven't seen the scenery on Yueluo Star yet, only the flow of people passing by.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing entered a place said to be specialized in buying and selling information, and wanted to learn more about entering the Shengyou Alliance.

This place where news is bought and sold is called the Hearing Pavilion.

Mu Qing said: "The name is quite artistic."

"I heard it was opened by a woman, so she is naturally more artistic." Wan Xiangxiang said and led the people in.

When the maid heard the news that the two were going to buy something, the smile on her face became a little more eager. She led the person into the reception room, and soon a middle-aged man came.

The man was one of the messengers here. He said, "What news do you two want?"

Wan Xiangxiang felt that the information he wanted was not confidential, so he asked: "I would like to ask about the information about participating in the selection of the Shengyou Alliance. Is there any information in the Hearing Pavilion?"

The man smiled and said: "Yes, yes, all the information is 200,000 high-grade spiritual crystals." He took out a book of information with the four characters "Holy Blessing Alliance" written on it.

Wan Xiangxiang was unequivocal and took out one hundred thousand high-grade spiritual crystals.

The middle-aged man said: "You can check the news here. If you don't understand anything, you can ask me."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said, "The service provided by your hearing room is quite considerate."

After the two delivered the money, Wan Xiangxiang immediately read the information inside.

Some of the content above is similar to what Zhang Xuezhu said. The news here is more detailed. It not only introduces the relevant information about the Shengyou Alliance's candidacy, but also is very detailed!

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that there must be many people buying this news! Otherwise, Hengxing Pavilion would not be sold so cheaply.

Wan Xiangxiang finished reading the news in the hearing room. He asked a few middle-aged men about the things he didn't understand, and then he was quite satisfied. The Holy Blessing Alliance was originally formed by the four strongest people in the Chidori Star Territory. The four people were said to be an alliance, or they could be said to be in a relationship of mutual restraint.

The Chidori Star Territory is very vast and rich in resources. As a result, there will be races from other star domains that may have an interest in the Chidori Star Territory. If there is civil strife in the Chidori Star Territory, it will be a very troublesome matter. . In order to make their living environment more stable, the four most powerful people chose to restrain each other and not allow anyone to do anything that would harm the Star Territory.

A few people also formulated a set of regulations to restrict outsiders and local soul refiners!

Soul refiners can do anything! But you must not do anything that harms the Chidori Star Territory! Otherwise, interstellar law enforcers will step forward to take control.

There are a large number of powerful people gathered in the Shengyou Alliance. These people occupy a lot of resources. These resources come from taxes paid from various planets. The taxes collected in each area will be turned over to Guan Xie. In the hands of the supreme ruler of the area.

The rulers naturally have many things that they cannot use, and they themselves also need to have backup forces. These resources are used to support these soul refiners!