Chapter 560: Deceive people here

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing hung out in the room for seven days, they finally stopped.

Mu Qing crawled back into the flowerpot.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "What are you doing again?"

Mu Qing said: "My flowers have withered."

Mu Qing's true form was gradually revealed. Two of the original three flowers withered, and only one was left, which was also gradually withering.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little worried and said, "It won't affect you if the flower wilts, right?"

Mu Qing didn't reply. After staying in the flowerpot for a while, he changed back to his human form, took out a few bottles of spiritual liquid and poured it into his mouth.

Wan Xiangxiang dissuaded him: "Take it easy, don't drink too much, just support yourself."

Mu Qing took out a few more bottles and poured them into his mouth.

This really shocked Wan Xiangxiang: "Are you okay? Why did you drink so much spiritual liquid?"

Although spiritual liquid can replenish spiritual energy, it is not something you can drink like this!

Mu Qing drank dozens of bottles in one go, touched his stomach, and burped!

Mu Qing glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and said, "I'm fine, I'm just a little hungry."

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself that he had not eaten for several days and it was natural for him to be hungry: "Why don't you eat when you are hungry?" He took out some food.

Mu Qing took it and took a few mouthfuls, then stopped and said: "These have too little spiritual energy, so I will drink the spiritual liquid directly."

"Are you still hungry now?" Wan Xiangxiang was a little worried.

Mu Qing shook his head and said, "I'm full."

Then, in front of Wan Liangxiang, Mu Qing's head suddenly turned into a tree trunk, and his hair turned into branches. Only the head has changed, and the rest is still a normal human shape.

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Fortunately, this was already an afterthought, otherwise I would have been frightened to death!

Mu Qing didn't care if Wan Xiangxiang was startled by him, and said to himself: "Look at me, I have grown fruit."

Mu Qing stretched out the tree head, and Wan Liangxiang was attracted by his words. He looked over where his finger pointed, and saw a green fruit the size of a thumb on the branch.

"Huh? What's the use of this fruit? I still have the fruit you harvested last time." Mu Qing's first result was in the Mu clan's clan. After accepting the inheritance, the fruit fell off the tree. When they came down, they were all collected by Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing said: "The fruit this time is different."

"Why is it different?" Wan Xiangxiang asked.

Mu Qing pointed at the fruit and said, "This is your baby."

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath and asked, "Will it be an adult?"

Mu Qing's head changed back to human form again, and he nodded and said, "I'll go back."

If you know how to do it, why do you add "bar"?

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless.

But he would still be very happy to have a child.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused for a moment: "Is there anything I should pay attention to? For example, what should I avoid?"

Mu Qing shook his head and said: "No, but I need more spiritual energy, so I need to prepare more spiritual liquid."