Chapter 483 Flying by

Of course Wan Xiangxiang doesn’t think he can save the world by himself!

What's more, his methods are a bit shameful. If word spread that he can use slave seals to control others, it will definitely arouse some people's jealousy.

It is true that he can treat such people, but what happens after he is treated? Will he let him go? After you release people, how can you ensure that these people will not stab you in the back?

He would put slave marks on those men in black because he had no intention of removing those slave marks.

Furthermore, although he has not yet felt the limit, he knows that there must be a limit to the number of people he can contract, and it is impossible to save everyone.

Signing a contract with spiritual patterns is a solution, but even if the contract is valid, it is impossible for him to sign a contract with thousands of people!

Su Wanrou first brought his junior brothers and sisters to meet with Wan Xiangxiang. These people were obviously not completely under control yet.

Wanxiangxiang first took away the energy from their hearts.

These colorful energies are still very useful to his space, which is continuing to expand.

After the matter came to an end, Wan Xiangxiang also started to gossip about Su Wanrou.

Su Wanrou shook her head and smiled: "Actually, this is not a big deal. In short, the marriage was blown."

"Why would you listen to him and go to the barrier star?" Wan Liangxiang also expected the wedding to happen.

Su Wanju said: "I will go to the Barrier Star, mainly because he has what I want in his hand. He said he would go there to make a settlement, and he was already on guard. I just didn't expect that this matter would be related to Yan Guanshi."

Wu Chenyi of the Wu family was not controlled, but Yan Guanshi revealed some details to him and expressed that he wanted to get Su Wanrou, so Wu Chenyi sent her there without hesitation.

In this way, not only can he get rid of Su Wanrou, but he can also leave an impression in front of Yan Guanshi. At least the Nine Star Alliance will have his relationship in the future.

Wu Chenyi thought it was quite beautiful, but it was a pity that Manager Yan wanted Su Wanrou not because he was greedy for her beauty... Okay! It is estimated that few people would covet Su Wanrou’s beauty...

Su Wanrou has got what she wants. Since that's the case, there is no need to tolerate the Wu family and the Su family anymore!

It's not like Su Wanrou didn't do anything in the past few months after she came back. Not only did she cancel the marriage, but she also relied on her connections to severely suppress the Wu family and the Su family!

Although this behavior of suppressing her family has been criticized by others, Su Wanrou doesn't care about these rumors! She had heard a lot of it over the years, so naturally she wouldn't care too much.

After that, Wan Xiangxiang planned the next path forward.

What happened with the sacred blood tree this time also made him realize that his strength was too weak and he couldn't even defeat a tree!

It is very necessary for him to improve his cultivation level.

What he meant was that after he was promoted to the Shaping Realm, he would go to the Border Battlefield to check out the situation. Because there were many planets in the Border Battlefield, the limits of the planets that different people with different strengths could reach were different, so he wanted to wait until his strength was higher before going out. .