Chapter 431 Premonition of getting rich

After a day, the two returned to the farm.

Wan Xiangxiang had a very comfortable time yesterday, so he didn’t care about the deceptive information on the Internet!

After Mu Qing came back, he fiddled with his cucumbers again. Wan Xiangxiang spread them on his bed and sighed.

I glanced around with my mental energy and suddenly found a small bag of things in the room.

Wan Xiangxiang grabbed the small paper bag in his hand, opened it and saw two seeds.

This Biyun Yinrong Grass has no use except for discovering Biyun Crystals, so the two seeds are even more useless!

"Why don't we just put it in the store and sell it?" Wan Xiangxiang thought a little stingily. Otherwise, why don't we just create it and sell it in the store? What if someone wants it?

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang went to find Mu Qing again.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang and asked, "What new trick have you found to fool around with?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." What does that look of distrust mean?

"There is no new method at the moment!" Wan Xiangxiang took out two seeds and said, "There are still two seeds that are wasted just lying around. You helped me induce birth. I will put them in the store to see if anyone buys them."

Mu Qing took the seeds and spawned Biyun Yinrong grass, while spitting: "Which fool would want such a useless thing?"

The fool Wan Xiangxiang said: ""..." This Biyun Yinrong Grass is also a fifth-level spiritual plant. With Mu Qing's strength, it takes no effort to generate it. It didn't take long for Wan Xiangxiang to hold two The flower pot filled with Biyun Yinrong grass went back.

Wan Xiangxiang came to where Yuanyuan was: "Yuanyuan, help me test the data and upload it to the store for sale!

Yuanyuan uploaded the data of Biyun Yinrongcao as she was told, and Wan Xiangxiang personally wrote the function of Biyun Yinrongcao.

Yuanyuan looked at the [Utility] column and saw that there was some confusion in the program.

What does it mean to assist in finding Biyun Crystal?

Yuanyuan connected to the Star Network and searched for information about Biyun Crystal, and said: "Why is the Biyun Yinrong grass in our store better than others? It will not be sold."

Yuanyuan had her own business experience and immediately presented the results of her own program calculations.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Isn't this our family's data?"

Yuanyuan said: "If the data is too good, there may be deviations. For example, in this utility data, when it is within thirty meters of Biyun Crystal, Biyun Yirong Grass will generate heat, and when it is within five meters, it will start to heat up. Incineration. So what if the Biyun Yirong grass we sell starts to heat up when it is close to Biyun Crystal for 100 meters, and begins to incinerate when it is within + meters? Wouldn’t it make people make mistakes in judgment? "

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." He didn't expect this. He was really blinded by money! Wan Xiangxiang sighed, why don't you try it yourself first?

In order not to waste these two pots of Biyun Yinrong grass, Wan Xiangxiang carried another pot into the mountain.

This time he didn't call Mu Qing. Wan Xiangxiang just couldn't bear to waste this grass. In fact, he knew better than anyone that it would have no effect at all.

Sure enough, poverty makes me more and more stingy...

Not long after Wan Xiangxiang walked into the mountains, he felt that the flower pot was a little warm.