Chapter 442 Wait! This is really a facial mask!

The impurities in the Rock Tribe people are very stubborn and cannot be removed by themselves.

Even the seventh-level elixir can only remove one-third of the impurities in the bodies of the people of the Rock Tribe! And a quarter of these impurities that were so tenaciously adsorbed on his body were removed by a can of agricultural products!

Shi Su hopes that these green essence gels can continue to be effective! As long as he can remove the impurities in his body to less than one-third of what it is now, he can make a major breakthrough!

So Shi Su opened another can of Green Extract Gel and ate it without hesitation!

After eating three cans, Shi Su's impurities were removed until only +5/5 was left!

The effect of this Green Extract Gel is the strongest the first time you take it, and the subsequent effects are not so obvious. This is also likely because the more superficial impurities have been removed, while the deeper impurities are not so easy to remove!

As long as you can get more Green Extract Condensation, you may be able to remove the remaining impurities to less than one tenth!

After figuring this out, Shi Su had a bold idea! And it was quickly put into action!

He immediately contacted his relatives and friends who had purchased Qingcui Gel before!

"Yes! That's right! You must remember to leave a negative review! If you don't give a negative review, we won't be able to compete with those jackals, tigers and leopards on StarNet!"

"That's right! This way we can take over all those green essence condensations! Don't let the rich water go to outsiders!"

Shi Su hung up the call, exhaled a breath, and immediately went to the Qingxiang Shop to leave a negative review for the Qingcui Gel product!

Soon, Shi Su's third uncle, uncle, cousin, etc...

Together they poured into Qingxiang Shop to write negative reviews!

That's it, Qingcui Gel received the first batch of negative reviews, all of which came from the Rock Tribe!

Other buyers who have used Green Extract Gel have also discovered the amazing effects of Green Extract Gel! I immediately want another can!

It's a pity that even the green extract gel that I bought before was snatched away! If you want to buy it now, it is simply not available.

Someone casually browsed this page and saw such a good thing, but the comments below were all negative! She understood immediately! Immediately left a negative review below!

This thing is already hard to get, if more people participate in the rush! Then what else has happened to her! Not just her, the rest of the people were immediately confused after seeing the news! But he quickly figured out the key to this. No one would be happy to not be able to grab such a good thing next time.

As a result, some people silently followed and left negative reviews.

If there is one, there will be two, and eventually it develops into a group of people's bad reviews... If Wan Xiangxiang knew that their bad reviews were actually caused by this situation! You will definitely feel that the so-called 'black hand behind the scenes' is really unfair! I have been misunderstood by myself for so long!

After the second batch of Green Extract Gel was sold, these people seemed to have a tacit understanding and no comments were made.

Why?

Of course it's because their vests appeared yesterday. If they appear again now, doesn't it tell others that they, the bad reviewers, are repurchasing it for the second time?