Chapter 479 The two sides collided

Wan Xiangxiang broke the embarrassment and said, "I'm Wan Xiang. We couldn't contact you when we arrived at Fengxing Mars, so we came here."

Su Wanrou's head was still a little dizzy and her limbs had little strength. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing helped her up.

Mu Qing gave her a pill and said, "Take it to restore your spiritual power."

Su Wanrou held the elixir and said with some surprise: "Is this the ultimate spirit-restoring elixir?"

Mu Qing said: "Yes."

Su Wanrou felt that it was too wasteful for her to take the best pill, so she said, "Can you change one for me?"

Mu Qing didn't know why he wanted to change the pill, so he took out another Restoring Pill and replaced it with the one in her hand.

Su Wanrou looked at the other top-grade spirit-restoring pill in her hand, glanced at Mu Qing, and suspected that the other party didn't understand what she meant, so she said, "There's no need for the top-grade pill."

"Why? Your physique cannot take the best pills?" Mu Qing was very puzzled by her behavior.

Su Wanrou shook her head and said, "No, top-grade pills are too precious. Just give me pills of other grades."

Mu Qing took out a small bottle: "But the Restoring Pills in my hand are of the highest quality!"

Su Wanrou watched with some disbelief as Mu Qing took out the remaining nine pills from the bottle. All of them were top-grade pills.

"How come there are so many top-quality pills!" Her eyes suddenly widened.

Mu Qing hurriedly threw one into her open mouth, held her jaw and closed her mouth: "We don't have time to explain, let's go quickly."

As soon as the elixir was taken into her mouth, Su Wanrou's spiritual energy was rapidly recovering. She also held a top-grade spirit-restoring pill in her hand.

He was about to return it to Mu Qing, but Mu Qing had already put away the pill bottles and was too lazy to take them out and said, "No, just keep it. The Spiritual Restoration Pill is not worth anything."

Su Wanrou didn't know how to react for a moment! Some people say that the best elixir is worthless? !

Seeing Mu Qing's nonchalant look, she still accepted it. In the past, she only thought that Mu Qing was just a spiritual refiner with some martial arts value, but she didn't expect that he actually had so many pills! Maybe Mu Qing has some rich relative!

Several people walked out and suddenly heard a male voice.

"Where do you want to go?"

I was shocked by the thousands of noises! His mental power was scattered around, and he had not noticed any people or other creatures before!

The previous captain led more than a hundred people and blocked the entire passage.

Wan Xiangxiang squinted at the person in front of him, and seemed to have thought of something: "Did you let us in on purpose?"

The captain of the man in black laughed loudly and said: "You are smart. Yes, I have noticed your mental power detection a long time ago. It is better to put the bugs running around outside than to lure them into a bucket. Just let you run around outside."

Invisible enemies are indeed more dangerous. At least once you lure them out, you don't have to bother searching for them.

Wan Xiangxiang laughed. The captain of the man in black had the right idea. If it were anyone else who had led them out, he would really have been caught in a trap!