Chapter 514: Treatment inconsistent with expectations

Everyone's expressions were a little dull, and a Xuanzun realm just dissipated... Wan Xiangxiang of the special operations group could feel the aura filling the air after the explosion!

Thousands of hidden passages are wasted! He immediately went forward to collect it despite everyone's confused gazes! He danced and received all these spiritual energies into the space of the planet!

Seeing that everyone's attention was on him, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't tell what he was doing. He immediately put on a handsome pose, pretending that the Xuanzun realm just now had not been completely killed!

Seeing this, everyone's attention returned to the Shadow Tribe they were dealing with.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Without the support of the Xuanzun Realm Shadow Clan, the remaining Shadow Clan were helpless. With the help of the Fixing Needle, they were quickly killed!

After the aura of the Xuanzun realm was taken into the planet space, it was completely absorbed by the Heart of Origin. Wan Xiangxiang looked at the absorbed aura and still felt a little distressed. Fortunately, after the aura was absorbed, the intensity of the aura in the planet increased a lot. few.

After dealing with the swallowed Shadow Clan, Wan Xiangxiang and his men continued to advance into the interior of the Shadow Clan, killing several teams of the Shadow Clan along the way.

After the time arrived, Wan Xiangxiang took the team back.

A bunch of people returned to the city. No one died in this mission, and everyone's faces were filled with joy!

The city lord and several other people got the news and rushed forward.

Seeing the spirit refiners who had all come back, the city lord was a little stunned. He wondered if Wan Xiangxiang had taken the people in the team to hide outside, and then came back with them when the time was up!

This is not the first day that the city lord has been the city lord, so naturally he will not ask such stupid questions. If he dares to question Wan Xiangxiang in public, he is going against a hundred people in that team!

He went so far as to ask why there were no dead people in the team? Isn't this just offending people?

Therefore, the city lord changed the way of asking: "Lord Guard Envoy, is the mission going well this time?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "If it doesn't go well, how can the entire team come back without landing?"

He also knew that bringing all the people back would arouse some suspicion. I am afraid that the most suspicious thing is that he took the people to escape. But he would definitely not admit such a thing.

The city lord's mouth twitched and asked: "I wonder how many shadow clansmen the guardian has killed this time?"

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "The results this time are pretty good. The team we led killed a total of 3,153 Shadow Clan members, including 30 in the Xuan Yi Realm and 2,800 in the Xuan Dao Realm. Of the thirty-six, except for one who is in the Xuanzun realm, the rest are all from the Shadow Clan who are in the God Realm."

The city lord looked a little weird after hearing these words! Although he really wanted to say that he was bragging in front of Wan Xiangxiang! He could kill so many Shadow clansmen in such a short time, and one of them was in the Xuanzun realm? Does he think he is a god descending into the world? !

Lu Xiaoqin snorted and turned around and left. Obviously, she didn't believe that Wan Xiangxiang's entire team could kill thousands of Shadow Clan members if they returned intact!