Chapter 439 Pricing

After arrangements were made for Kong Chen to stay, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing also returned to their houses.

Mu Qing came to Wan Xiangxiang with Qingcui Gel.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly had a bad premonition and swallowed subconsciously.

Mu Qing said eagerly: "Let's try the effect!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Without saying a word, Mu Qing took a spoonful and smeared it on Wan Xiangxiang's face: "Okay, just wipe it away."

Wan Liangxiang didn't know how to react: "Shouldn't you wash your face before applying the mask?"

Mu Qing suddenly realized: "Yes! I almost forgot! I'm going to wash my face first!"

Mu Qing left Qingcui Gel and ran to wash his face, leaving Wan Xiangxiang standing there blankly...

Wan Xiangxiang was a little helpless, so he had no choice but to ignore the fact that he hadn't washed his face yet, and spread the stuff on his face evenly with his hands.

When Mu Qing came back after washing his face, he also muddled his face. He didn't care that he hadn't taken a shower yet, and took Wan Liangxiang to bed.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt that the two of them were quite unreliable. They had not yet tested the Green Extract Gel, yet they dared to go to the Yongye Star Agricultural Association to verify it. However, with Mu Qing's sensitivity to elixirs, this The effect is definitely unmistakable.

Wan Xiangxiang tried to use something with bite points on his face to see if there was any special effect. After a while, there seemed to be no feeling in the body.

The sound of Mu Qing's even breathing soon came from beside him. This sound seemed to be contagious. Wan Xiangxiang fell asleep soon after listening to it.

oh! What effects do you care about when people are asleep?

The next day.

Mu Qing opened his eyes first, and what he faced was a dark face!

Mu Qing was shocked! Is there something wrong with his facial mask? Why is Wan Xiangxiang’s face as dark as a ghost!

Mu Qing stood up quietly and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

There is also some blackness on his face, but it is definitely not as serious as Wanxiangxiang's blackness.

Mu Qing quickly washed his face. After washing, he found that all the blackness on his face had been washed away, and he felt relieved.

"What are you doing?" Wanxiang's voice sounded.

Mu Qing was startled because of her guilty conscience.

"I was shocked." Wan Xiangxiang walked to the sink and looked at his face.

Wan Xiangxiang calmly washed his face. Fortunately, the black color that originally covered it was just a layer of dirt. After washing, his rough manly face looked like a peeled egg, and even the pores were invisible...

Although it feels like a lump in the throat, I have to admit that the beauty effect of Mu Qing's mask is really powerful! He guessed that the impurities on his face were removed.

Wan Liangxiang said: "The effect is very good, it is ready to be put on the shelves!"

Mu Qing felt relieved when he saw that Wan Xiangxiang's expression was normal.

"Then I'll go find Yuanyuan and put it on the shelf!" Mu Qing took out the certificate of Qingcui Gel and went to the room where Yuanyuan was.

Yuanyuan is sorting out the order information for the products.