Chapter 411 The Collapse of the World

Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited, but this feeling didn't feel like his first time at all...

The next day, Mu Qing got up and wanted to go to school.

Wan Xiangxiang stopped Ren and said, "Don't go out! This world is very strange."

There were too many uncertainties outside, and he didn't want Mu Yu to be too far away from him.

Wan Xiangxiang held the man in his arms and refused to let him leave.

Mu Qing scratched his head and said, "You think it's weird too? I think a lot of things appear out of nowhere." He took out his Nokia.

"This mobile phone, after I thought about it, I shouldn't know this." He thought for a moment and said, "Shouldn't the communication tool we use be called a terminal?"

Wan Xiangxiang's brain exploded with a "Boom!"

He noticed something was wrong! These two worlds are like two extremes!

One extreme is a relatively backward era of technological development, and the other extreme is a new era of avant-garde technological development!

The combination of the two looks neither fish nor fowl! Many settings are very unreasonable!

At this time there was a loud noise in the sky.

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly hugged Mu Yu tighter in his arms.

"What happened? Let's go out and take a look?" Mu Yu suggested.

"Go to the balcony!" The two of them went to the balcony and saw a big hole in the sky. Pedestrians on the street ran away in panic, fearing that if the sky collapsed, it would fall and hit them.

"The sky is falling!"

"Run!"

After a while, the gap still existed, but no one was injured or killed.

Why did the sky crack?

"Mu Qing, listen to me." Wan Xiangxiang looked at the crack in the sky and said suddenly.

"What?"

"I think this world may be fictitious, and maybe those people are also fake."

"Then what should we do? Can we still leave here?"

Wan Xiangxiang temporarily discarded the possibility that 'Mu Qing is also fake'.

Some things in this world are false, or some things are true, just like himself.

He confirmed that he was real! It’s just that the world has led us to the wrong common sense.

He thought of the dream he had on the subway, and he still vaguely remembered some of the intermittent fragments in it. Assuming those fragments were true, what was happening in this world was false!

This could explain why he felt familiar to Mu Qing, and why he felt familiar to Wanli and Gao Qi. He remembered that he seemed to have been hit by a red stone into his left eye, and! The subway is derailed!

Then what?

He couldn't die like this, and what followed was the message from the Origin Heart.

Wan Xiangxiang's head felt a little swollen as more and more information was restored.

As Wan Xiangxiang recalled more and more memories, the hole in the sky doubled in size again. Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes and had connected most of the situation.

They passed through the Death Star Sea, and when they were about to reach the Thousand Birds Star Territory, a white light blocked all their senses.

Then he woke up in the subway.