Chapter 547 Convergence

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it carefully. After they entered the Thousand Birds Star Territory, they had been running around for various things. With the hidden danger of the Nine-headed Demon Luan, it was too late to think of ways to save their lives, let alone have time to think about this.

"Um..." Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, "Then let's get evidence now?"

After speaking, Mu Qing took the person away without waiting for an answer. The two went to the relevant departments to enter the information very quickly and obtained the marriage certificate.

Mu Qing smiled and said, "We are also married."

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his hair and said, "Yes! How about we hold a wedding after we clean up the planet?"

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Okay, then let's go back and build a few more houses."

There is only one house on their planet that looks ordinary on the outside. Although there is something inside, it looks really simple on the outside.

How could two people in the realm of enlightenment live in such a simple house? How embarrassing is it to be seen?

Wan Liangxiang nodded: "You can do whatever you want. Let's go shopping first."

Mu Qing nodded, and the two of them went to the planet's shopping mall.

Mu Qing scratched his head, as if he had forgotten something?

For a moment, Mu Qing didn't think of anything, forget it.

Mu Qing soon became addicted to shopping.

After buying a lot of things, Wan Xiangxiang contacted the local company responsible for information and communications and purchased dozens of sets of communication signal equipment, which he later installed on their own planet.

The communication station staff member responsible for receiving Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing thought he heard wrongly when he heard Wan Xiangxiang said that he wanted dozens of sets of communication signal equipment.

The staff confirmed: "You said dozens of sets?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Yes, I said I want eighty sets first."

The staff explained: "Sir, it's like this. Two sets of communication signal equipment are enough for a planet. Even for a large planet, four sets are enough. Even if you install more, it won't be smoother."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I know, I have hundreds of planets, and dozens of sets are not enough."

The staff secretly rolled their eyes, hundreds of private planets? Don’t be afraid of blowing it up to the sky!

The staff member is right to think so in his heart, but it is impossible to say it openly. Since the other party is willing to spend money, he only needs to provide good service: "Then we will have someone assemble the equipment for you. In eight hours, You can come and pick up the goods later." Mu Qing frowned and said, "Will it take so long?"

"Sir, eight hours is already very fast. We will work overtime to assemble it for you as soon as possible." The staff said earnestly, "But you need to pay a deposit."

Wan Xiangxiang directly threw two top-quality spiritual crystal stones.

The staff's eyes lit up after seeing it, but they still reluctantly pushed back a spiritual crystal and said: "One spiritual crystal is enough to pay the deposit."

Wan Xiangxiang put away the spiritual crystal that he pushed back. He didn't need to care about the spiritual crystal, but it was still better to avoid some trouble.