Chapter 488 Being Caught Up

I didn't expect this would be the result.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at this face that he had met twice before. Isn't this the face used by the clone of the Nine-headed Demon Luan? !

Wan Xiangxiang soon calmed down, and it was not like he had never thought about such an outcome.

Wan Xiangxiang has already made plans to find a way to hand over the recorded footage to the decision-makers of the Thousand Birds Star Territory after returning home.

The force to which the interstellar law enforcer belongs is probably the one in charge of the final order of this star field. He is not clear about the structure of this force and needs to go back and inquire.

The appearance of the Nine-headed Demon Luan should have touched the security line of the Thousand Birds Star Territory, and should be taken seriously.

Now that it is confirmed that the Shadow Clan has been controlled by the Nine-Headed Demon Luan, and the purpose of finding out the truth has been achieved, they will have to find a way to escape.

The sacrifices on the stage continued, and there were a total of fifty people from the Shadow Clan who were pulled up. These people were all going to be killed as sacrifices. In fact, Wan Xiangxiang was a little emotional. These Shadow Clan people were very sad. It's like a poor person who was deceived into a pyramid scheme and then brainwashed! Not only did he sell himself, but he also counted the money for the Nine-Headed Demon Luan.

These shadow tribesmen are so mentally retarded that they are willing to sacrifice their lives! I’m afraid that trust is engraved in our genes!

Just like the last time, these shadow tribesmen who were dragged away for bloodletting had piety on their faces even if they died!

After sucking enough blood, the huge spiritual pattern in the middle began to light up. Wan Xiangxiang immediately engraved this spiritual pattern into his mind. As for the function of this spiritual pattern, he could only slowly deduce it afterwards.

The ceremony continued, and after the blood of the Shadow Clan who had been sacrificed was drained, everyone's celebrations could be heard.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little ironic when he saw such a scene. It was obviously his own clansman who was killed, and these shadow clans cheered because their clansman died.

No matter what he was thinking in his heart, Wan Xiangxiang remained calm on his face, and even cheered like the Shadow Clan members. Soon it was the bloodletting ceremony's turn again, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing repeated their old tricks.

At this moment, Xihuang suddenly said: "Catch those two people!"

With a wave of his hands, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing instantly returned to their original appearance!

Wan Xiangxiang was shocked!

This opponent is too strong.

Looking at Mu Qing again, although his expression was a little wary, it was not very tense.

Wan Xiangxiang thought about the strength of his opponent. The strength of this incarnation has probably exceeded the realm of God Shaping! But Wan Xiangxiang couldn't tell what his specific cultivation level was.

Wan Liangxiang took Mu Qing's hand and planned to teleport away.

Wan Xiangxiang looked around at the densely packed millions of shadow clans. He did not have the confidence to think that he could defeat so many enemies and then walk away.

"It's the human race!" Someone revealed their identity.

"Kill the invading enemies!" Someone shouted immediately from the outside, and the shadow clan who were close immediately pounced on them.