Chapter 441 Strange use method

Wan Xiangxiang explained: "This is a facial mask. Apply it first. I will see if it has any effect after an hour." Wan Li was shocked: "This thing is actually a facial mask!" "

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "Okay, you guys go do your work first and come back in an hour." It should be effective in an hour.

It actually took less than an hour at all.

Just when everyone was about to leave, obvious changes began to appear on their faces.

Wan Liang said: "Wait!" He observed that a thin layer of black dirt had begun to appear on the faces of Xiang Yi and others.

When looking at Mandai, although it is not so obvious, it is indeed useful!

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing: "It's obviously effective! Why do all those people say it's useless?"

Could someone be targeting their store? And then bribed all the buyers who bought Green Extract Gel to make them give bad reviews?

Thousands of conspiracy theories! I thought to myself, don’t get caught by yourself! Otherwise, we must make the mastermind behind the scenes look good i

Wan Xiangxiang greeted everyone: "You go to work first, and come back in an hour for me to see the effect."

After everyone left, Mu Qing asked: "If this thing is useful, should we sell it?"

"Sell! Not only sell! We will continue to sell at the original price!" What a joke, he has worked so hard to forge so many jars! I also stocked up on so many materials! Are you embarrassed not to let him sell it?

Wan Xiangxiang said to Yuanyuan: "Let's put a hundred copies on the shelves first!"

Regardless of whether anyone buys it or not, these things have to be hung up before anyone sees them!

Yuanyuan obediently went to put the things on the shelves.

Wan Xiangxiang comforted Mu Qing and said: "You have to be mentally prepared. No one may buy it next. But you don't have to be sad. There will always be people who want to give it a try."

Before Mu Qing could say anything, he was interrupted by Yuanyuan.

"Master, the Qingcui Gel is sold out." Yuanyuan ran out of the house to report the situation!

Wan Xiangxiang was confused: "What happened? Sold out?"

Wan Xiangxiang immediately checked the store information and found that one hundred bottles of Green Essence Gel just put on the shelves were sold out within a minute! ?

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were both confused! When they looked at the information, they were surprised to find that the people who were rushing to grab it were actually the same people who bought Qingxiu Gel last time!

They are selling it at the original price this time! There is no discount! These people keep saying it doesn’t work and keep coming back to buy it a second time? What is this for? Do they continue to buy Qingcui Gel just to continue giving him bad reviews? Wan Xiangxiang felt that his clever brain was no longer enough!

Wan Xiangxiang said solemnly: "These people buy back things so neatly, they are probably from the same force! We must be careful! Lest we fall into someone else's trap."

Mu Qing nodded solemnly.

Wan Xiangxiang never expected that he who just wanted to sell vegetables and facial masks in peace and quiet would be stumbling upon such a strange force.

Someone in the comment section of Qingxiang Shop also discovered the strange phenomenon of Qingxiang Gel being sold out for the second time.

"What's going on? Didn't you say that this Green Extract Gel has no effect at all? I originally wanted to buy a bottle to test the effect myself, after all, hearing is false! Only the effect of personal experience can be used as a correct reference!