Chapter 404 Wanli was arrested

Wanli drove the mecha to fight among the star beasts.

The reason why he appears here is due to the negligence of the personnel responsible for vigilance and reconnaissance, which led to a group of migrating star beasts approaching an inhabited planet.

At this time, Wanli has matured a lot compared to many years ago. The baby fat on his face has faded a lot, and his body has become a bit more masculine. In order to show his masculinity, he also left a little stubble.

He has a lot of elixirs left to him by Mu Qing. Relying on these elixirs to improve his qualifications and his own efforts, the twenty-five-year-old Wanli has been promoted to a + level two superpower.

A twenty-five-year-old level 12 superpower is naturally extremely rare in this star field.

Of course, the two monsters Mu Yu and Wan Xiangxiang must be eliminated.

With great abilities comes great responsibilities. As a level 12 superpower, Wanli has to bear a lot of responsibilities!

As the representative of Wanjia, Wanli brought the superpowers under Wanjia to stop the landing of the migrating star beast.

Wanli's dream was to ride a mecha into space and fight with star beasts! Now that I got my wish, I feel quite high-spirited.

After killing all the migrating star beasts, Wanli led a group of superpowers and landed on the residential star they protected.

"Young Master Li, the last batch of star beasts have been expelled!"

Wanli nodded and said: "I understand. We will stay here for another three days. If no unexpected situation occurs, we will return in three days."

"Yes!" Seeing that the person hadn't left yet, Wanli asked again: "Is there anything else?" "

The superpower smiled ambiguously and said, "Miss Jinxuan is waiting for you in the restaurant. Let me talk to you. Young Master Li is very lucky."

Wan Li rolled his eyes at him. He liked Gao Qi. What other young ladies and young masters had anything to do with him?

As a + level 2 superpower, Wanli is naturally sought after by many men and women. What is hateful is that Gao Qi has not shown any signs of it so far!

Wanli came to the restaurant and saw the woman named Jinxuan from a distance. Wu Jinxuan was an eighth-level superpower and a superpower under Wanjia. She was almost killed in a fight with the star beast some time ago. Killing, Wanli accidentally saved her.

This plot of a hero saving a beauty has been ridiculed by many people.

Wanli really feels wronged! His patrol in that area was originally the planned route, and he happened to see the superpower and the star beast fighting, and the star beast still had the upper hand!

Shouldn't he save him at this time? This is his duty!

Who would have thought that this girl would become obsessed with him and would invite him out for dinner whenever she was free.

If Wanli didn't go, she would stay at the door of his residence. One day, she actually stood there all night!

After that, I often heard others say that I was ruthless!

Mandai:? ? ?

Today, Wanli decided to tell the other party very clearly what he thought! Although I have clearly expressed my rejection before, I must succeed this time.

Wanli walked over but did not sit down: "I have something to tell you."

Wu Jinxuan said: "It just so happens that I also have something to say to you. I have decided that I will not bother you anymore from today on."