Chapter 445: Made a fortune in the association

Seeing Mu Qing take out the medicine stove, everyone's expressions became more solemn!

Furukawa thought to himself, it turns out that we really need to use the steps of refining medicine! It seems that I need to be more serious!

It is said that the steps for refining medicine are extremely complicated! Accidentally missing any action may lead to the failure of a batch of elixirs!

At this time, someone suddenly said: "Wait!"

Mu Qing stopped and looked at the man in confusion as he took out the camera equipment, and then explained to the people who were looking at him: "I'm not doing well for a few days, and I want to use this to record it."

This man was a little worried, not knowing whether he would be laughed at.

At this time, someone patted him on the shoulder: "What a great idea! Remember to pass it on to me later!"

Although the others didn't say it explicitly, they all planned to get one themselves later!

Furukawa didn't say much for the sake of face, but in fact he had planned to go back and secretly ask for a copy himself! When Mu Qing saw that the man had set up the camera equipment, he started his actions.

Everyone was watching Mu Qing's movements intently, for fear of missing even a little bit.

Mu Qing, on the other hand, remained calm and poured the prepared ingredients into the medicine furnace in full view of everyone. The air suddenly became a little quiet...

Everyone who originally planned to watch a visual feast said: "..."

Mu Qing's simple and rough movements don't look like an alchemist!

Is this the so-called procedure that requires refining medicine?

Furukawa thinks Mu Qing is really good at joking! If you just pour this stuff in casually and refine it together, can you get the Green Essence Condensation?

Although they don’t know how to make elixirs! But there are still a lot of instructional videos on Xingwang!

They don't know how to make elixirs, haven't they seen others making elixirs? It seems that the method of making this Green Essence Gel is not as difficult as Mu Qing’s ode! Maybe they can learn this method if they turn around!

Thinking of this, everyone was a little ready to move.

Two hours later.

Mu Qing completed refining the elixir.

"alright!"

Wan Xiangxiang stepped forward in tacit understanding and took out a machine!

Mu Qing opened the lid of the medicine stove, and the fragrance of cucumber suddenly wafted out!

Wan Xiangxiang started the Baozhuang machine. A tube was extended from the packaging machine and connected to the medicine furnace, and jars of green extract gel were continuously packaged.

"This, this, this actually happened?" someone asked in disbelief.

Everyone was frightened by the machine in front of them.

Someone asked: "Isn't this machine the key to making Green Essence Gel?" After all, Mu Qing's refining method is too weird, no one believes that anything good can be refined like this!

After everyone thought about it, they all thought it made sense!

Even the guy who wanted to record the video just now had already put away his equipment!