Chapter 428 The results of the experiment

Xuanlei cabbage was grown in Wanli's field. This vegetable had been planted for several days. Wan Xiangxiang walked over to check the situation.

Wanli is dutifully delivering thunder attribute elements to those + several Xuan Lei cabbages.

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's arrival, Wan Li stepped forward to show off: "How's it going? Do the vegetables I grow look good?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the dozens of fist-sized purple cabbages. He really didn't know how to answer for a moment, so he said perfunctorily: "They look quite energetic."

Wan Xiangxiang asked for a cabbage leaf, and Wan Li+ painfully picked a leaf and gave it to him.

Wan Liangxiang: "..." Isn't it just a vegetable leaf? This expression is like a piece of meat being bitten! As for?i

Just in time to see Mu Qing 'inspecting' in the fields, Wan Xiangxiang called him over.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Give this cabbage some wood elements, and let it grow back the disabled leaves. Mu Qing threw a ball of wood-attribute aura over it, and the originally disabled cabbage grew a little bigger.

Wanli said: "I remember you have a group skill, right?"

Mu Qing nodded.

Wan Li said with a look of pain on his face: "Then why don't you use my group skills? You've wasted all your good group skills on me!"

Mu Qing said: "But Wan Xiang said that it would be enough to only use it on that tree."

Wan Liangxiang said: "I'll use one first. I'm not sure if it will affect the essence of the dish if I use the wood attribute aura to stimulate it."

Wanli thought it made sense, so he stopped worrying about group or single-target skills.

Wan Liangxiang went to someone else's place, and one of them asked for some vegetable parts.

He wanted to see how these vegetables grew and contained special substances.

Long before that, he had bought various instruments for testing values.

Wan Xiangxiang put all the collected vegetable tissues into the machine for testing.

The substances on Yongye Star that can cleanse impurities in the human body are called bite points.

Wan Xiangxiang is not a professional, he only cares about the amount of spiritual energy and bite points!

After some testing, the light-gathering effect of Xiaoguang was proved! The effect of the light-gathering fruit is indeed stronger than that of the light-gathering ball. The light element inside can promote the growth of plants, so that the spiritual plant will have more aura and bite points after it grows.

The bite point value is also divided according to the grade of the plant. The bite point value of a normal first-level spiritual plant on Yongye Star is around + points per 500 grams.

The bite point value will fluctuate up and down, for example, it will appear 9 points, 11 points, and 12 points! Higher ones may also reach 19 o'clock! The second level will have a bite point value of around 20 points per 500 grams, and so on, the third level will have a bite point value of 30 points, the fourth level will have a bite point value of 40 points...

Judging from the ratio obtained here in Wanxiangxiang, the bite point value of the first-level spiritual plants grown under the normal light-gathering ball fluctuates around 10 points, while the bite point value of the Xuanlei cabbage planted by Wanli The value has reached a high of 16 points. Even Xiang Yi, who is the most skilled in farming, the melons he grows only have a bite value of 13 points.