Chapter 482

The self-destruction power of an eighth-level spiritual weapon is certainly not small, let alone a spiritual weapon engraved with spiritual patterns! The power of this detonation is slightly worse than Wan Xiangxiang's full blow.

The sacred blood tree was blown back to its branches.

Wan Xiang sounded distressed for a while! That is an eighth-level spiritual weapon! What’s more, it’s engraved with spiritual patterns!

Although it is not impossible to forge an eighth-level spiritual weapon, it is not difficult to draw spiritual patterns either! But these all require materials! Materials for refining spiritual weapons! Spiritual fluid also requires materials! That’s a lot of money! He hasn't started selling spiritual weapons yet, all of a sudden! Su Wanrou was also amazed by this generosity: "I can't tell, you are really rich!"

Even though Wan Xiangxiang felt heartbroken, his face remained calm and he replied: "Haha, just so-so!"

The Divine Blood Tree just retreated for a while, then recovered and caught up with Wan Xiangxiang again.

Seeing that the sacred blood tree was following him, he asked Su Wanrou to run in another direction first.

Su Wanrou couldn't help much, so it was better not to hold back.

Su Wanrou weighed the current situation, and finally fled separately from Wan Xiangxiang, Mu Qing and the others.

Looking at the sacred blood tree that was chasing after me, Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "Why is this guy always chasing me?"

With him attracting the attention of the Sacred Blood Tree, the safety of others is no longer a problem.

Mu Qing glanced at him and replied, "Maybe you are handsome."

Wan Xiangxiang ran in one direction. This reason was so strong that he simply couldn't refute it.

Dream-Eating Spider had already gone to capture the other men in black with Yuan Yuan Fangfang when he restrained him. Otherwise, he would have been able to come back and help now!

"Are those guys like Maomao useless? After farming, what else can they do?" Wan Xiangxiang refused to give up.

Mu Qing was helpless: "The bloodline of this divine blood tree is too high, they will only be suppressed when they come out."

All right! What else could he say?

The pursuit of the Divine Blood Tree is getting closer and closer, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power searches the space, and there are several eighth-level spiritual weapons! But he couldn't bear it!

His mental power suddenly caught sight of a small gadget, and he immediately took it into his hands!

When dozens of branches of the Sacred Blood Tree rushed past, Wan Xiangxiang activated the thing in his hand!

The attack of the sacred blood tree landed in front of Wan Xiangxiang, but it was blocked by something in the air a few meters away.

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing have a chance to breathe.

That half-finished mecha! He actually blocked the attack of the Sacred Blood Tree!

Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart, his luck is so good this time!

This is actually a random trigger! All attributes have been improved to 200!

This is equivalent to tripling his attack power!

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing: "This is a good opportunity, let's attack again!"

Mu Qing nodded and started to accumulate strength.