Chapter 419: Struggle for the rise of farming! (two)

That's right! This is the least time-wasting method Wan Xiangxiang can think of! When he earns enough spiritual crystals, the labor of these superpowers will also learn how to basic farm...cough! Knowledge of basic elementalist skills! At that time, these people can be directly involved in farming!

Since you know nothing! puff!

You are of no use now anyway! puff!

A group of people with special abilities have felt the deep malice from the technicians!

But no one could refute it!

Because there is technology! It’s just amazing!

For the smooth implementation of the great cause of farming! Everyone picked up the books resignedly.

Wan Liangxiang said: "These books are twenty in a set! Each person can take one set!"

Everyone was a little touched. Unexpectedly, Wan Xiangxiang actually bought books for them. Before he could say his words of thanks, Wan Xiangxiang continued: "A set of one hundred spirit crystals! Keep the accounts now. Remember when you make money later. give me back!"

Everyone was so moved just now as if they had fed the dogs!

After one person took a set of books, he found that there were several more sets on the table.

Guan Lingyuan was a little surprised: "Why are there so many sets? Did someone miss them?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said: "No, this is what I prepared for."

Guan Lingyuan felt a little pained: "This set of one hundred spirit crystals, these sets are worth hundreds of spirit crystals!"

Wan Xiangxiang said righteously: "You are too short-sighted! Although our group is still small now! More members will join in the future! These are all left to future generations!"

Guan Lingyuan's original pain immediately turned into a look of admiration and humiliation, and he complimented: "Boss! You still have the foresight! This way you don't have to buy new books again and again!"

To talk about Guan Lingyuan's original feelings for Wan Xiangxiang, it can only be said to be fear and surrender to a relatively powerful opponent! But when Wan Xiangxiang defeated all the so-called elemental masters with an absolutely crushing attitude, he knew Liao Wanxiangxiang's strength is far more than what they thought!

When a person's strength reaches a level beyond his reach, the original fear and submission become true worship and surrender!

Wan Xiangxiang didn’t know that he had a little fanboy! But being called the boss is quite satisfying! Mu Qing's eyes flickered. If he hadn't known the truth a long time ago, he would have believed Wan Xiangxiang's evil!

Many people picked up the "Encyclopedia of Agricultural Planting" and started studying.

At this time, a reminder sounded on his communicator, which was the reply message from the Refiner Trading Guild.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that the learning atmosphere around him was very harmonious, so he left the living room and returned to the studio to check the message replies.

The other party has confirmed the information and deposited thirty spirit crystals together with the deposit into the system. Wan Xiangxiang put the refined Jade Sky Silver into the transmitter, entered the number of the other party's transmitter, and confirmed the transmission! Soon, news came from the system that three+ spiritual crystals had been accounted for.

After Wan Xiangxiang confirmed the reliability of this trading platform, he gradually reached out to high-level materials. Unfortunately, most of the tasks here were just refining low-level materials. After Wan Xiangxiang searched for a long time, he happened to encounter a task refresh, which was A task to refine seventh-level materials.