Chapter 450: Going to be a judge

After the transaction was completed, the president also invited Mu Qing to participate in the upcoming Yongye Star Planting Competition, of course! Definitely not a contestant! The president wanted to invite him to be a judge.

Mu Qing did not agree immediately, but asked: "What are the benefits of being a judge?"

President Yu Yourong said: "This is an honor!"

Mu Qing waved his hand: "Honours are meaningless, so I won't go."

The president stopped him and said, "Otherwise, the term will be reduced?"

Mu Qing was a little moved: "How many days?"

The president pointed out three fingers: "Three days!"

Mu Qing frowned and said, "It's so short!"

The president said: "It's not short! Three days is the maximum limit!" Fortunately, he didn't say it was one day just now...

Mu Qing said: "Let me think about it first! I will contact you later!"

Mu Qing left the Agricultural Association after making the decision.

Yuanyuan opened the door of the refining room and walked out.

Le Hong, who was dealing with farm issues, saw Yuanyuan and said, "Is the improvement completed? Why do I see that your appearance has not changed at all?"

Behind Yuanyuan was Fangfang.

Yuanyuan said: "It has been modified, whether it is the outer shell or the internal structure."

Le Hongyi did not hesitate on this issue and said: "It would be great if you two can come back. You can come back and take over the affairs here. Where is Wan Xiang? Why don't you see anyone?"

Yuanyuan replied: "Master is still taking a bath."

Wan Xiangxiang took a comfortable bath for an hour before putting on his clothes and coming out of the bathroom.

"Where is Mu Qing?" Wan Xiangxiang asked the two robots in the room.

Fang Fang replied: "I heard that I went to the Agricultural Association today. I have been away for three hours and will be back soon." When Mu Qing came back, he learned that Wan Xiangxiang had come out, so he went to discuss the association with him. .

"Seven Ge Night Star Planting Competition?" Wan Xiangxiang was not clear about this aspect, so he checked the relevant information online.

Participants in the Evernight Star planting competition are all elementalists and light collectors below level six.

Usually it is a combination of an elementalist and a light collector!

If you can't find a light concentrator partner, you can only apply to buy a light concentrating ball or bring your own light concentrating ball.

The entire competition process will take a total of one month.

When Mu Qing heard that it would take a month, he immediately didn't want to do it: "Okay! I asked him why he was willing to reduce my period by three days! It turns out that one game will take a month!"

Wan Xiang continued reading: "Actually, it doesn't really take you a month. You don't have to watch all the time when others are competing. Just make some appropriate comments and summaries."

"Then it would be worthwhile for me to be a judge in the past?" Mu Qing was a little confused.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's not impossible in the past. Just treat it as a trip. I looked at the address. It's in Hengguang City. I heard that the scenery is good! And the damage caused by sunlight exposure is very small. The time of sunlight exposure in a day It’s six hours! People can walk in the sun. But the accommodation is quite high, and you can travel at public expense!"