Chapter 523 Drawing out power

On the way back, Mu Qing said: "The spider is actually mutated?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I don't know, it should be so."

He also felt that spiders were weird, and the only dream-eating spider he had ever seen was killed by a spider.

If there was anything strange, he wasn't sure.

When he returned to his residence, Wan Xiangxiang called out the Dream-Eating Spider again, threw back the pieces of spider silk and said, "Help me knit some clothes according to the dimensions of the Territory Lord."

Spider took several pieces of treasure and was about to eat them, when Wan Liangxiang pulled him out to do hard labor, somewhat reluctantly.

Wan Liangxiang said: "After taking so many good things, are you embarrassed to just throw away a few balls of spider silk?"

The Dream-Eating Spider was unconvinced and said, "My spider silk is also very expensive!"

"No matter how expensive it is, can it be more expensive than level 13 materials?" Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was bad that the Dream-Eating Spider could talk! Will talk back!

The Dream-Eating Spider finally compromised under the influence of a bottle of spiritual fluid.

Wan Xiangxiang went to the Star Network, looked through the styles of clothes, picked out something that looked very luxurious and showed it to the Dream Eater Spider, and said, "Weave it like this! OK?"

The dream-eating spider wanted to roll his eyes. It was so complicated that the spider was exhausted.

It took several days for the dream-eating spider to weave the clothes.

Wan Xiangxiang took out some materials and prepared to fuse and forge this spiritual garment.

The materials prepared by Wan Xiangxiang were of the ice attribute, which could better restrain the fire attribute power in Chu Yi's body. In the process, he also added some water attribute materials. The ice attribute was too strong. He was afraid of too much conflict with the fire attribute, so he added some water attribute materials to buffer it to prevent the person using it from feeling uncomfortable.

After the materials were fused, the clothes were polished into a white robe with blue patterns.

Wan Xiangxiang picked up the clothes and said to Mu Qing: "I think the spiritual clothes I forged are much better-looking than the one worn by the Territory Lord!"

Mu Qing took a look and said: "It looks pretty good, but there's nothing you can do about it. The ones the Territory Lord is wearing are all from more than ten years ago. The new model you just saw online must look better."

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at him and said, "That's also because I have good taste."

Wan Xiangxiang took the spiritual energy to draw the spiritual patterns.

Wan Xiangxiang drew a combined spirit pattern with a spirit pattern inside, and focused on locking in power.

When the sound came out, he showed off his spiritual pattern level to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing swallowed his saliva and said, "Will your power-locking effect also lock the domain master's own spiritual power?" Wan Liangxiang: "..."

this……

Wan Liangxiang said: "I'll change it again!"

After spending another two days calculating, Wan Xiangxiang modified the spirit pattern and changed it to a master-recognizing version, which allowed the owner of the spirit garment to choose the power that needed to be suppressed.