Chapter 546 Planting trees and building a house

The two of them sighed for a moment, and Wan Xiangxiang came to his senses and said, "Let's not talk about it for now. Let's plant the spirit-calling tree first. With the spirit-calling tree, the aura here will slowly get better."

Mu Qing nodded.

The two need to choose a suitable place.

Wan Liangxiang said: "We'd better plant the spirit-calling tree next to the house where we will live in the future."

Mu Qing said: "Then choose a place with mountains and water?"

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing have chosen a hilltop. There are not many trees and grass on the hilltop, but this is not a big deal. They can plant trees. The important thing is that there are streams and waterfalls here.

Mu Qing said: "Can you let the heart of origin come out and help us make the environment here more beautiful? For example, add a pool here, a river there, and two hills next to it?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "I'll try."

Wan Xiangxiang tried to call the original heart, but he didn’t have the original heart and had no time to talk to these two people. Wan Xiangxiang said: "..."

Mu Qing was a little angry and said: "We gave it so many spiritual crystals before, but when we needed it, it was of no use at all!"

Wan Xiangxiang had nothing to do, and sighed: "If only I had the ability to move mountains and seas, then we can have whatever kind of place we want."

Mu Qing said: "You don't have it, but I can have it."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at him doubtfully.

Mu Qing said: "I'll go there to concentrate the power of plants and use it, but I can get both the soil and water types."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Actually, it's quite nice here. Let's forget about doing other things first."

Mu Qing nodded and said to Wan Xiangxiang: "Let's plant trees first." Mu Qing took out the spirit-calling tree.

As soon as the spirit-calling wood appeared, the original heart that had been hiding somewhere came out.

Wan Xiangxiang's mouth twitched. Why did this Origin Heart feel more human than the Origin Hearts he had encountered before?

How did you come up with this uninterested and unwilling attitude?

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing planted the spirit-calling tree, and the Origin Heart knew it was a good thing and kept wandering around them.

After planting more than a dozen spirit-calling trees, Mu Qing used negative spiritual energy to nourish them.

Although these spirit-containing trees are still small, their instincts have always been there, and they began to play their role as soon as they were planted. However, after all, there were still a few less than a dozen trees.

Mu Qing tried his best to make them grow as fast as possible. Under his urging, the dozen or so seedlings grew up quite a bit.

Mu Qing's birth-generating ability is also somewhat limited. Maybe the spirit-calling trees are too thin. Even Mu Qing can only turn them from saplings into small trees. It is impossible to turn them into mature spiritual plants. I can give birth slowly.

The vortex of spiritual energy slowly closed and disappeared without a trace on the fifteenth day after Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing came out.

Wan Liangxiang said: "I want to try to see if I can still enter that space."

Mu Qing nodded: "Then you go and try it, there should be no problem."

Wan Xiangxiang took out a teleportation spirit pattern scroll and said, "I'm just going to take a look. If it doesn't work, I'll be back soon."