Chapter 457 Assassin

Another day passed quickly, and as soon as Kong Chen left the field, he was caught by Mu Qing to study again!

That's it, Kong Zhan delivered elements to Lingzhi during the day, and continued to learn from Mu Qing at night.

Kong Chen experienced a new realm of "I love learning! Learn to love me!"!

Look at Kong Chen's control ability stabilizing day by day! All the judges were full of praise! They all felt that they had made a mistake.

"I didn't expect that Kong Chen could continue to improve! Does anyone know whose child he is?"

"I went to find someone to check, and it turned out that this child was Kong Yongwang's grandson."

"He is actually Kong Yongwang's grandson. It seems that he has a bit of his grandfather's attitude. It's a pity that he is not a light collector, otherwise he would definitely inherit Kong Yongwang's mantle."

"It's just right if he's not a light collector! It's said that Kong Chen has only been free-range for these years. The teachers invited to teach him are not high-level, and the staff is relatively mixed."

Everyone understood what he meant. Kong Chen didn't have a fixed master. Wouldn't there be an opportunity for powerful elemental masters like him to choose him as their apprentice?

Mu Qing felt secretly happy when he heard these people's thoughts! These old men still want to steal his apprentice?

Ah! The genius disciples in the eyes of you guys are just my registered disciples!

A sense of superiority suddenly arises! Mu Qing felt extremely satisfied and looked forward to the game ending quickly so that he could slap these ignorant old men in the face!

The days passed with Kong Chen making progress day by day!

When the time came on the 27th, all the contestants who had not yet matured their spiritual plants were sent out of the arena holding their own spiritual plants.

Even Kong Yuan, who disliked Kong Chen at first, was among those eliminated!

Kong Yuan secretly gritted his teeth! Originally, the disciple of the Kong family who might have lasted to the end was undoubtedly Kong Bin. Unfortunately, Kong Bin died of unknown causes before the competition.

Kong Chen, who previously thought he could only rely on his grandfather, was a fool! There's no way you can win the game! When the time comes, the fifth-level spiritual plant in his hand will become his!

Who knows what kind of medicine Kong Chen took wrongly? It has become so fierce! Now the scores are ranked first! Kong Ru intended to go back on her word, because the bet between him and Kong Chen was fair, and even if she wanted to go back on her word, she wouldn't be able to get her things back.

So even if Kong Ru was unwilling, she could only hold it in!

After a round of elimination, there were only thirty contestants left.

Kong Chen held his spiritual plant and waited for official personnel to conduct testing.

In his final pursuit, he also narrowed the gap between him and Jie Qinghan!

But it still couldn't catch up with the final value of Jie Qinghan Lingzhi.

Fortunately, Kong Chen surpassed Jie Qinghan's scores in the first two rounds and almost won the final game with a two-point lead!

After the event is over, the awards for the competition will be awarded!

Afterwards, the top three were summoned by a panel of judges.