Chapter 536 Escape

"It's all! Why are you so mean!" Chu Yi took out the antidote and took one first.

Everyone made the same move. Then he took out the elixir on his body, merged it with his attack, and attacked the Nine-Headed Demon Luan at the same time!

The Nine-headed Demon Luan was shot in the head again.

"Success?"

Several domain owners are a little nervous. This can be said to be the last trump card. If this has no effect, then they are really at their wits' end.

It's just that the results are always disappointing. Nine-headed Demon Luan's head is still gradually recovering!

Not only the several domain masters, but even Mu Qing was a little disappointed: "How could this happen! My poison sense can't poison this chicken!" Wan Xiangxiang noticed that the nine magic beasts flashed in the picture just now. After moving for a while, Mu Qing asked, "Huh? Did an afterimage appear just now?"

"What afterimage?" Mu Qing didn't understand.

"Maybe it's a problem with the camera machinery." Wan Xiangxiang shook his head.

There are not many spiritual scrolls left on the body of several domain masters.

Wu Xuantian took out a spiritual weapon and said: "There is no other way. Let's self-destruct the spiritual weapon again!"

With no other choice, several people activated more than a dozen spiritual weapons again! Throw it at the Nine-Headed Demon Luan.

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan seemed to be affected by some toxins and was not flexible enough to dodge.

More than a dozen spiritual weapons exploded on its body.

At this time, the image of the Nine-headed Demon Luan flashed again. The flash was extremely fast. An ordinary soul refiner would probably ignore it, but Wan Xiangxiang's mental power keenly captured the difference.

Seeing the picture flashing again, Wan Xiangxiang confirmed this time that only the Nine-headed Demon Luan flashed, and there were no changes in the rest.

But he couldn't figure out what it meant.

Several colors of attacks light up.

There was a burst of cheers on the Star Network, and everyone thought that this time the power should be reduced by the Nine-headed Demon Luan!

However, some people are not optimistic about it.

"Will the Nine-Headed Demon Luan grow back again soon?"

"How can such a powerful attack come back!"

It's just that before everyone can discuss the outcome, the situation of the battle has already been revealed.

"Ah! The Nine-Headed Demon Luan is not dead!"

At the place where it was originally attacked, the figure of the Nine-headed Demon Luan, which was nearly half the size of the planet, had disappeared, replaced by a Nine-headed Luan bird more than ten meters long!

The injuries on the Nine-Headed Demon Luan are not visible.

It just moves a little slowly.

Several Territory Lords took the elixir to restore spiritual energy, and each used their own moves! I want the Nine-headed Demon Luan to attack and go away.

Unlike in the past where he didn't dodge, this Nine-Headed Demon Luan avoided most of the attacks!

Several jade pendants were chasing after them, but the Nine-Headed Demon Luan realized that the situation was not good, turned into a stream of light, and fled in other directions. Several domain masters have spirit pattern disks in their hands that can be tracked, but none of them mentioned that they want to track them.