Chapter 448 Annoying Kong Chen

As soon as Kong Chen stepped out of the farm, he felt a tremor all over his body. At this time, he also remembered Chen Shui's instructions to him, telling him not to leave the farm.

As soon as the wind blew outside, Kong Chen calmed down immediately.

He was really impulsive when he ran away this time. Chen Shui said that if he came out, he would only be held back. When he heard that, he just felt very depressed, a little angry and a little self-defeating! I am so useless!

Now that he has come out, he must be more careful, because there may be someone from the Kong family ambushing him outside. Kong Chen hesitated between turning back shamelessly and seeking death in order to save face, and finally chose to go in order to save face. court death!

Kong Chen looked around and saw nothing unusual, so he found a corner to disguise himself and continued to leave the area.

Mu Qing and Wanli followed behind.

Mu Qing said: "This guy is really annoying. I heard him tell that uncle that he would never leave the farm. It's only been a few days, and he ran out!"

Wanli looked at him strangely and said, "Why are you still listening to other people's comments?"

"How can you blame me! It's all because their voices were too loud. I'm so mentally strong that it's hard for me not to hear them!" Mu Qing forcefully shied away the blame!

Wanli twitched his lips and ignored Mu Qing's strong words.

The two of them followed Kong Chen, and after walking a certain distance, there was still no movement.

Mu Qing wondered: "No way! Is this guy's disguise skills so poor? He actually fooled those people? That's too idiotic!"

"Could it be that those people discovered us and didn't dare to get close?" Wanli asked uncertainly.

Mu Qing scratched his head: "No way, I've always been very secretive! How could I be discovered!"

Wanli: "..."

"Brother, have you forgotten that you still have me?" Wan Li glanced at Mu Qing speechlessly.

Mu Qing suddenly realized: "Yes, you are such a bad guy, why don't you go back to the moon realm now! It's normal for you to be discovered, right? Wanli said unconvinced: "What nonsense, you didn't notice me when you looked at Kong Zhan! ''Mu Qing disagreed with his statement: "That guy is just a idiot! How can it be the same!" What Wanli wanted to say, Mu Qing suddenly made a booing gesture.

It was a joke to say that nature was exposed. Mu Qing had already wrapped the two of them with wood spiritual power, and their auras could almost be said to be hidden in nature.

Kong Chen seemed to have noticed something, and suddenly became a little nervous. He quickened his pace, trying to walk as far as possible into the crowded city! The target in the wild is too obvious at this point.

It’s just that the people in the dark naturally won’t give him this chance! Soon, a group of five people appeared.

These people are all sixth- and seventh-level elemental masters.

Kong Chen said: "Who sent you!" He also knew that this was either the eldest grandfather or the second grandfather's people. Naturally, this group of people didn't say much, they just wanted to arrest people!

Kong Chen's hand flicked and he immediately threw out a spiritual weapon. The spiritual weapon exploded in mid-air, knocking the person closest to him back a few steps, but he only suffered some injuries! It’s not a fatal injury!