Chapter 489 Three Songs

At this time, Mu Qing's attack had already launched its first wave.

Mu Qing also obtained a skill before, but did not practice it. Because with Qiandaomu's own training method, there is no need to learn other skills, but Qiandaomu's main skill is to combine the skills of other plants. The attributes are used for one's own use, so the method of cultivation has no other fixed attack pattern except the trajectory of energy movement.

Mu Qing used ice attack moves this time.

Nine layers of snow.

Mu Qing's ice attribute aura was superimposed layer by layer and released through the mecha, with a total of nine layers!

Nine layers of white impact are sent out one after another, chasing the opponent at the same position!

The stream of light emitted in a trance makes people feel like they are in a world of ice and snow, but the aura on the loom has not materialized! In this space, moves that are not embodied are even more advantageous!

As the Nine-Headed Demon Luan, Emperor Xi naturally possesses nine attributes, but each clone can only split three attributes.

The split shadow clone just now is the shadow attribute among the nine attributes.

And this clone also has defensive attributes.

Using a move called Sky Barrier, there seemed to be an extra layer of barrier in the air. There was nothing flashy about this move, but it firmly blocked Mu Qing's attack.

Naturally, Wan Xiangxiang wouldn't just sit around and watch.

Since he advanced, his original moves were not enough. He followed the techniques and created a move that combined his own spiritual refining ability and mental power.

Thousands of threads wrapped around the ball.

Each spiritual thread is wrapped around an explosive ball that combines the two powers of ice and fire.

Mental power can control the attack direction of this explosion at any time.

Similarly, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power is not a vegetarian. Whenever there is an opportunity, he will invade the opponent's mental power sea through congratulations! At this time, Wan Xiangxiang's plan was to fight against the opponent's spiritual sea.

On Mu's side, he was restraining the nine-headed demon Luan clones.

The ringing Thousand Thousand Thread Wrapping Balls attacked the Nine-headed Demon Luan, who raised his hand as a shield.

However, these countless Thousand Threads Wrapping Balls directly bypassed his Dunjia! Continue to attack in his direction!

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan unexpectedly did not escape!

It was directly blown away by the force of the explosion for a distance and hit a planet directly.

But as the Nine-Headed Demon Luan is a ferocious beast, it is impossible to cause harm to him easily. It was just because of the force of the impact that it pushed him such a distance.

Soon he climbed up from the planet.

When he appeared in front of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing again, his face was a little more angry.

Wan Xiangxiang was the first to speak: "Okay, I understand! We successfully angered you! You don't need to say anything!"

Nine-headed Demon Luan: "..."

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan couldn't hold his breath for a while! But I have to admit that what Wan Xiangxiang said just now seems to be what he wanted to say! Although the tone is not necessarily the same, the meaning is the same.